Mama Chapter 21: Why.?

Mama: Why.?

August, Amiyah, Abrielle, Amaiya, and AJ In The MM.

Just A Filler Chapter, Since An Update Hasn't Occurred In 2 Weeks.

AMIYAH
-----------

"Have a good day I love you," I tell Amaiya, while dropping her off.

She waved back, while flashing a big smile. I returned, and I headed to my job. Tomorrow, August, Abrielle, and I are leaving to go to Disney World. I am very excited, to see how Abrielle will react, but also that I get to hang with my baby girl.

BAM!

My head jerked backward, and I realized an idiot has ran into the back of my Aston Martin. I unbuckled my seatbelt, and I hopped out the car heated as hell.

I rubbed Arlie and sighed, when I seen who hit my car.

"Amiyah, I am very sorry. I was just on my way to work," Courtney said, while pushing her hair out her face.

I ignored her, and I went to the back of my car. It wasn't any damage, but just a big dent. I sighed, walking back to the front seat.

"Uhh, Amiyah I will pay for it," She said, while flashing a weak smile.

"No," I say, not caring how she felt.

"How's AJ?" She mumbled, while looking up at me. I laughed her, while pulling my Ray-Bans down.

"He's doing just fine with his Mommy," I say, while hopping back in my car.

*********

AUGUST
------------

I dreaded goin' ta' work ta'day, I honestly didn't want ta' see Latrice. I hopped out my ranga', hittin' tha' locks twice.

I smiled at everybody, while givin' my greetin'. I went ta' my office, seein' piles of mail. I see Latrice hasn't arrived yet. I started on tha' pile myself, setting fan-mail, tour dates, and prices inta' different places. I haven't been on tour in 'bout 3 months, and it was time fa' meh' ta' go again. Now tha' everythin' has died down a little, I can start back gettin' everythin' togetha'.

"Mr. Alsina," Ms. Angela spoke through tha' intercom.

"Wha's poppin'?" I asked, while puttin' my mail inta' cabinets.

"You have a meeting in room 318 in 5 minutes," She spoke, makin' meh' roll my eyes.

"Ight, thank ya'," I say, while she ended tha' call.

I finished organizin' everythang', befa' headin' ta' my meetin'.

******

AMIYAH
----------

"Your total is 145.68 ma'am," I say, while folding all her clothing, and putting them into bags.

The store was having a huge summer-sale, and it was crazy in here.

"I will definitely be back," She said, making me chuckle.

I watched everyone shop, while checking on Trayvon and Jacey. The two are really hitting it off, and I honestly think they are feeling each other.

"Jacey and Trayvon, I need you guys help on the register," I say into the break room. I didn't bother looking in there because it was none of my business.

"Okay," They both said in unison, while I headed back to the register to pick up the ringing phone.

PHONE CALL