Chapter 14

~ ¤ Barbarian's Girl ¤ ~

Isabella snapped her eyes wide as her hand covered her mouth. She jumped from the bed and run to the toilet which was separated from the rest of the little room. She kneeled in front of the toilet before she vomit.

Her hair were falling in front of her face and before she could pull them back someone else beat her to it. She immediately knew who it was by his familiar scent. His left hand pulled her hair back while the other one was rubbing her back in a soothing manner.

When she took everything out, she fell back on her butt, hating the taste of vomit in her mouth. She stands up with Kennans help. His left hand pulled her hair back while the other one was rubbing her back. When she took everything out. She brushed her teeth before she grabbed Keenan's hand  dragging him back to the bed.

She laid on her back. Kennan took her hand bring it up to his lips, laying a light kiss. She blushed as she looked up at him." I'm sorry for waking you up." She whispered apologetically. "It's ok. Don't worry, little one." He smiled reassuringly, looking down at her.

She blushed harder at the nickname. As much as she hears it she can't get used to it. She turned on her side, facing him. She found herself admiring his handsome features. She looked at his large beard, hiding his sharp jawline then, she looked at his full soft lips, she remembered the way those lips kissed her lips and body, making her bit her own lip unconsciously. Her eyes trailed up to his blue eyes, to find them looking at her.

Kennan knew that she was staring at him and he decided to do the same. He looked at her angelic features and considered himself lucky for having a girl as amazing and beautiful as her. He had met a lot of girls, who wanted to get in his bed, before in his life but this one was different, she was one of a kind. Even though she had been though some horrible shit, she overcame everything. She was a very strong person and had a beautiful soul.

"Kennan?" She asked him looking concert as he was just staring at her. He kept staring at her, not looking bothered," Yes, little one?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Isabella remembered that she planned to tell him about finding her Dad but they got busy, so she wanted to tell him about now.

"I found my Dad." She announced with a wide smile. She watched him as shock appeared on his face. She giggled at his face.

"What?" He said in disbelief. She nodded.

"Yeah, I found him yesterday. He is the doctor." She said and the shock didn't leave his face not for a minute."John is your father?" He asked.

She nodded, still smiling. After a couple of minutes of silence, a smile broke in his face."That's amazing, little one. I'm happy for you!" He said as he kissed her lips, soon pulling back. She liked her lips as she wanted to kiss him again. He chuckled at her.

"Does he know about us?" He asked her curious.

"Yeah and he is happy that it's you. He knows you for a long time and he trusts you to me. He said that he won't hesitate to broke your bones if you hurt me." She laughed as she remembered her Dad's face as he said that.

He threw his head back laughing, showing his white straight teeth. She stared at him in shock as it was the first time to see him laughing and it was amazing. She loved his laugh, send chills down her body and made her heart beat faster. He looked even cuter laughing.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked her as he saw her staring at with a dazed expression. She quickly shook her head as she took her eyes again as his smile dissapeared,"No, it's just that you have a beautiful laugh." She admitted shyly, not meeting his eyes that eyes on her.