Chapter 09

~ ¤ Barbarian's Girl ¤ ~

Isabella woke up the next morning, feeling sore. She smiled, feeling the heat on her cheeks, as she remember yesterday events. She didn't expect that to happen but she didn't complain about it. She didn't regret it. It was amazing. She then remembered that she talked. She was shocked.

It felt weird but nice, too. She felt someone move from the side making her turn her head to see who it was. She didn't expect to see a naked Kennan laying on his back with his hand under his head as the other was placed on his stomach. She signed dreamily and stared at him. She wanted to snuggle closer to him but she didn't want to wake him up.

She decided to move closer, quietly. She climbed on him, her legs on either side of his hips, she slowly raised his hand and put it gently on her hip. She felt his member stir as she moved to get more comfortable. She bit her lip as she raised her gaze to see if she woke him up.

Kennan was looking at her with a raised eyebrow. He was awake for a while but he heard her wake up, so he pretended to be asleep. She immediately looked down with her cheeks burning. He squeezed her hip before he rubbed it.

After a minute of silence, Isabella decided to speak."Kennan, I want to ask you something." She said, her voice sweet and soft, not making eye contact. He hummed.

"Um, about yesterday, ", she trailed off," Did it meant something to you?", She asked nervously, as she played with her fingers. He frowned.

"Did it meant something to you?" He asked back, not answering her question.

She snapped her eyes back to his." Yes." She answered without hesitation. He nodded, staring at her."Same goes for me." He answered.

"Kenna, will you leave me?", She asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

"What?", He asked taken back at her question. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her nerves."I mean, it's possible right?", She asked more to herself.

He started at her for a minute, silent before he sat up, bringing his face close to hers. He took her face in his hands, making her look at him. Her eyes held fear and sadness. He looked at her softly," Why would I do that, little one?" He asked rubbing her cheek with his thump.

"Why wouldn't you? I mean, I was just a mute maid. Nothing else. I'm not pretty, I'm not smart. I'm scared when I wake up in the morning and you are not here. I think that you won't came back and it makes me panic." She admitted her fear, close to tears.

He stayed quiet, waiting for her to continue,"Kennan, I want you know that I really like you, even if it doesn't mean anything to you. I just want to get it out of my chest and since we made love yesterday, I wanted to say it." She confessed nervously. She felt like a weight lifted off her chest. She felt better now that he knew.

Kennan was speechless. He couldn't believe what his little one said. He couldn't believe that she liked him. Who? Him. "You like me?" He asked her unsure, as he though he heard wrong.

She nodded, suddenly feeling shy under his intense gaze. Unexpectedly, soft lips crushed on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He groaned as her naked body pressed against his chest. She moaned in the kiss.

Too soon, he pulled back, breathing heavily like her." I'm so happy, little one. I never though that you wouldn't like me. I like you too, so much and it scares me. I have never felt like this. Theres just something about you that keeps pulling me when I try to distance myself because I don't want to hurt you." He whispered, eyes filled with sadness.

It was Isabella's turn to be shocked. She was so happy. She would jump around the room if her legs weren't feeling like jello." Don't be scared. I know you won't hurt me. I trust you." She smiled softly, as she rubbed his cheek.