Jenny/Jenn

Jennifer grabbed at him. He was waking up anyway, and there was some time before the alarm went off. Not that she really, truly wanted to do the deed, but it would buy her some time as she thought about what Tucker had suggested.

"Wha – huh?" he was still rousing himself. And some parts were rousing faster than others. He blinked several times. "Why'd you have ta go and wake me?"

"You were having a dream of some sort." she yawned.

"Yes. I was." he was getting more angry than aroused.

Jennifer grinned at him. "I like it when you're hot with anger. C'mon. It's been a long time." She tossed her lingerie off and to the floor.

He stared at her. Red hair, red nails, red lips. Peaches and cream complexion. There was no question that she was stunning. He bent over and kissed her.

"C'mon. Let's be like it was. Do it like we used to last year." she beckoned.

She grabbed at him in a way that he used to find scintillating. He swallowed hard and stared at her. "What's bringing all this on?"

"I just wanna do it. C'mon, Ol-, uh, c'mon!"

"You can't even bring yourself to call me by my name any more. Or are you afraid you'll call out 'Aidan' at the wrong time?" he was no longer interested and just glared at her.

"Wait a second. You want me. You know you do. Lots of guys would kill to have me." she bragged.

"Then let them have you. Oh, wait. You already do. Get out. Now. Get your things and leave."

"Why should I leave?"

"These are my quarters, Jenn. Move it."

"I won't have quarters." she complained.

"I hear MacKenzie is looking for a bunkmate. Or maybe Ramirez. Or Mayweather when he's not otherwise busy. Yes, I know about all of them. And Delacroix, too."

"You're gonna want me back. You can't live alone!"

"Oh, spare me the drama and just get some clothes on and let your freckled butt be the last thing I see that's yours."

=/\=

"Roomie! Are you okay?" Jennifer was solicitous.

"Huh? Oh, yes, I suppose,” Lili sat up and hugged her knees to her chest.

"Anything you need to talk about?"

"Um, no. But thanks,” Lili got up and dressed. She didn't want to look at messages or anything – just get to work and try to think about something else.

=/\=

"How far away is that ship?"

"Perhaps a full day at best, First Minister."

"And you said there was an interesting candidate?"

"Yes. Our doctors and scientists are working on the arrangements. Almost all of the details have been worked out."

"And we will know more about them than they would ever tell us?"

"That is the idea, First Minister. Plus, of course, the main purpose can be fulfilled. Polloria is in place and the people will accept her if we can get it all to work just right."