You've Got To Be Kidding Me

(Dick Grayson x Reader)

Summary: Sex with Dick is always amazing but the events that go with it are somewhat weird

Requested: yes, by an astonishing anon

Request: number 3 and 43 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)plz

Prompts: 3. "I can't believe we're handcuffed together" 43. "Soo... Sex?"

Warning/s: smut

Authors note: I'm sorry I haven't been posting, I'm trash

________________________________________________________________________________

This isn't happening, this cannot be happening. He couldn't be that careless. "What do you mean you don't know where your keys are?"

"I don't know where they are (y/n), I can't find them."

"You have got to be kidding me right?" You said and looked at your boyfriend, he was biting his lower lip and looking everywhere but you. "You're not kidding, are you?"

"No, sweetheart, I'm really sorry." Dick apologized and you knew it was sincere, "I can't believe we're handcuffed together," you said, "What are we supposed to do now?" It took Dick a couple of minutes before giving you an answer, "Well at the police station we have spare keys for all our handcuffs, I could call someone so they can bring the keys to us."

"Well that's gonna be an awkward conversation." You puffed out. "Tell me about it." Dick tried lighting the situation up. For two hours you two did nothing but watched TV and waited for Dick's coworker to come.

"Okay where the hell is he?!"

"I don't know (y/n), I'll call him again," he grabbed his phone, "Uh-oh."

"What uh-oh? What does uh-oh mean?"

"I had a text from him from two hours ago, he said the GCPD was under attack and he can't get the keys."

"Oh you have got to be kidding me!" You started getting even more pissed, how the hell were you supposed to go to the bathroom or work or do anything at all?

"Hey, (y/n), everything will be fine. He send me another text saying he's gonna bring the keys at Saturday." Dick said putting his phone away and looking at you. "So were stuck like this for three days?" You asked, but already knew the answer, you mumbled "Perfect," under your breath.

"Soo... Sex?" You looked at Dick with murder in your eyes but after seeing his smirk and kind eyes you couldn't help but giggle and agree, "Sure."

He smiled and got on top of you, kissing you hard on the lips but quickly going to your neck, not wanting to waste time with foreplay. He sucked and bit on it hard, making sure there will be a huge hickey tomorrow. "Ahh Dick...."

Since both of you were in only your undergarments he took yours off in one swish and immediately started with one of his pleasures. He licked and sucked you while you could only moan his name and grab his hair from the pleasure. "Fuck Dick, I need you....I need to feel you inside..." You said already feeling out of breath.

"Whatever you want, sweetheart."

He quickly took his boxers off, putting a condom on and thrusting in you, both of you moaning from the feeling of each other. Dick started slow at first, as if teasing you because he knew how fast and how hard you liked getting fucked by him.

"Do you want me to go faster?"

"Mmmhhm..." You moaned out, not trusting your voice to say anything, "Beg for me, (y/n)." He whispered in your ear, slightly biting on your ear lobe.

"Please, please Dick...ahhh...fuck me harder," and that was all he needed to hear. He thrusted faster and harder, earning even louder moans from you. As he continued to fuck you like that, your stomach tightening and you knew all too well what that feeling is.

"Ohh fuck Dick....I'm close...just keep going."

"Don't worry babe....mmhm...so am I." Dick gave a couple of more thrusts before you finally came from under him, "FUCK DICK!"

Like on cue he came right after you, "(y/n)!" Dick collapsed next to you, both of you feeling exhausted from your love making, your bodies glistening with sweat.

"Oh wow...that was amazing Dick." You turned to look at him and give him a peck on his lips. "It really was, (y/n). I love you so much."

"I love you so much too," you responded with a smile, forgetting about the handcuffs that are around your wrists.