Sickly Beauty

(Damian Wayne x Reader)

Summary: After catching the flu your boyfriend Damian takes care of you

Requested: yes

Request: Hmmm... can I request a Damian x reader imagine where the reader is super sick, constantly eating couch drops sick and he takes care of her? (I'm super sick right now ☹️) Please and Thank You ❤️

Warning/s. none

Author's note: I totally meant to do this like way before but didn't 'cause I'm trash (also this is like the wittiest title I ever came up with)

________________________________________________________________________________

You have caught the flu from one of your friends and just like always you did nothing. You were antisocial and didn't want to go anywhere or do anything or be around anyone. When Damian heard that you were sick and antisocial he rushed to your home to help you with the flu.

The flu itself wasn't so bad; a headache, stomachache, nausea and a temperature, the classic flu. Not for your Damian though, oh no, he ran all over your home making sure you got the proper care, proper medicine and proper food since you have been known to eat nothing but cough drops when sick, which is bad for you.

"Damian you do not need to do this." You said trying to convince him but ended up coughing. He sent a sly look your way, "Beloved you just erupted into a cough fit." He said matter-of-factly and you grumbled because you knew he was right. So Damian being Damian he was stubborn and he stayed to help, even if you didn't want him to get sick because of you and he said, quoting him, "Habibti, I can fight this damn flu," it was actually so sweet of him to stay and help.

For a week now the flu would not leave your body and you were getting sick of it, ha puns, but really though it was like hell was in you body. No matter how many meds you took, soup you drank, rest you got, you still felt like crap.

"(y/n), how are you feeling today?" Damian poked his head in the bedroom to check on you like he did everyday.

"Actually Dami I'm feeling better, my head doesn't hurt like it used to and I don't feel nauseated anymore."

"That's great news beloved." Damian said now fully entering the bedroom. And he found you on your bed under three blankets to keep you warm. "Do you need anything? Anything at all?" Damian asked, feeling prepared for anything you ask him to do.

"Actually there's one thing, or more like three." You laid on your side to look at him and smiled sweetly at him.

"Anything beloved, you name it."

"Well could you make me sandwiches and put a movie on and cuddle with me?" You ask him, batting your eyelashes.

"Of course my love. It will be quick. You go and get comfortable in the living room." Damian rushed to the kitchen to please you and while he did that you decided what to watch. Damian came with two sandwiches on a plate and you eagerly took them. "So (y/n) do you know what you want to watch?"

"(f/m) please." You said and took a bite from the delicious looking sandwich. He put the movie in and laid next to you, bringing you into his chest for your cuddle session. You felt warm and safe in his embrace and smiled, eating the sandwich.

You two watched the movie but you shortly fell asleep and as Damian figured it out he turned the TV off and put the plate on a coffee table, trying not to wake you up. He took you into his arms ever so gently and carried you bridal style back to your bed. He put you on the bed and tucked you in.

"I love you so much (y/n)." Damian said as you stirred in your sleep and gave a mumbled "I love you too." back. Damian smiled to himself and gave a kiss to your forehead leaving you to rest.