Mom Has Glasses

(Batfam x Batmom!Reader)

Summary: Your sons and husband are surprised when they see you in your glasses for the first time

Requested: yes, by an exceptional anon

Request: Hey there, could you do one with batmom wearing glasses,please? :)

Warning/s: none

________________________________________________________________________________

It was never a secret that you wore glasses, in fact all your family members knew and you thought your new family did too.

But here they were, the Wayne's, looking at you like you just killed someone. "What?" You asked them.

"You have glasses?" Bruce asked.

"Yes."

"Since when?" Jason asked you second.

"Umm since always." You said with a chuckle.

"Strange, I have never seen you with glasses Ummi." Damian cut in. "Yeah neither have I." Dick also said and Tim just shook his head 'no'. You were very surprised by those statements, I mean you've been with Bruce since Dick was eight and even before that you were with him. It's impossible that this was the first time that any of them have seen you with glasses.

"Guys it's been how many years since I'm with Bruce and you're telling me this is the first time you see me with my glasses?"

"Yup."

"Pretty much."

"Yeah."

You sighed and muttered, "Unbelievable." And walked away from them.

The next week was spent in you answering questions from the boys and your husband. Questions like "Have you been ever mocked in school for wearing glasses?", "Have you ever wanted contacts?", "Do you want to join the Glasses club mom?"

"Yes." Was your answer to every question thrown at you. You were particularly happy to be in a club with Timmy, God knows he needs some friends. Those times with Tim were spent with the two of you talking and sharing, and of course eating Alfred's amazing cookies.

"Sweetheart, next time you have a secret about something please tell me beforehand." Said Bruce whilst walking from you.

"It was never a secret!"