You Have Three Seconds To Run

(Dick Grayson x Reader)

Summary: Dick's and yours date gets interrupted by an unwelcome visitor but luckily Dick saves the day

Requested: yes, by a wonderful anon

Request: Hey lovely 😊 I was wondering can you write an imagine with reader and dick are on a date and her ex keeps bugging her so dick saves the day also can it ends with fluff and cute couple-Ly moment? 😻❤️

Warning/s: none

________________________________________________________________________________

Celebrating your two year anniversary with your lovely boyfriend Dick Grayson was supposed to be amazing, it was supposed to be magical, but everyone knows that magical is not possible in the world you live in.

Now your date wasn't interrupted by some thugs or robbers or any criminals, in fact even Joker and Harley were on a date in the same restaurant as you and Dick. Instead your date was interrupted by your ex boyfriend.

You hated his guts, he cheated, he lied. He would always come home late and just when you thought you would break up with him he would kiss your face and told you he loved you, sweet talk you whenever he could. It was his way of persuading you to stay with him.

Everyone told you it was a bad idea to be with him, your parents, your friends, everyone. You even found his other phone for other girls he hid from you. So yeah you hated him from the pits of hell.

"Well hello there baby." He came to your table and leaned against it causally. You saw Dick looking over at the guy in anger and gripping the tablecloth, turning his knuckles white.

"What do you want Jared?" You asked feeling the rage coming again. "Oh baby, you know I want you."

"Well you can't get me, I never want to experience a relationship with you. Now go away." You said as you tried to go back to your date, but your ex wasn't feeling getting ignored. He grabbed your upper arm and yanked it so you looked at him, "I am not leaving without you (y/n)." Jared said sadistically.

"Yes you are." You both looked at the new voice across the table joining the conversation. Dick. You smiled a little knowing he'll probably unleash hell on Earth. "And just who the fuck are you?"

"I am (y/n)'s new boyfriend and your worst nightmare if you don't release my girlfriend from your grip." Dick said while getting up from his seat looking intimidating. Your cowardly ex shrank a little seeing how Dick was tall and his body was broad nicely.

"Now I am giving you three seconds to let my girlfriend go and run out of the restaurant." Dick said crossing his arms over his chest. "And what if I say no?" Your sick ex smiled at your new boyfriend. "Then I'll have to arrest you." Dick said taking your ex's arm and pressing it against Jared's back, keeping it between the shoulder blades.

"What the fuck are you doing man?!"

"I'm a cop and I'm arresting you for sexual harassment," Dick said still holding Jared's arm on his back, "That is unless you do as I say and leave in three seconds." Dick let go of your ex and he ran out of the restaurant like the coward he is.

"Thank you Dick for that." You said hugging him tightly. Dick took your chin lifting it up and kissing you passionately. "Anything for you sweetheart." Dick smiled his smile that always melts your heart. "Now how about we ditch this place and go back to the apartment to watch some cheesy films and eat whatever food you want?"

You kissed him once more, "I think that sounds amazing." Dick took your hand in his and you two left the restaurant hand in hand and very happy.