Three weeks later

Hey There peoples......I am on an updating roll! I didn't do a disclaimer last time. Sorry, I know how much you look forward to those......or maybe you just skip over them.....ah well.

Dean: Zorlia Doesn't own Supernatural. Hey, why'd you make my sister cry?

Zorlia: Technically, she's not your sister. In fact, she doesn't exist in your world. I just dropped her in there. Besides, drama is a major factor for this book.

Aisling: Zorlia doesn't own New Moon. By the way, I hate you Zorlia.

Zorlia: Why?

Aisling: The last chapter was too short.

Zorlia: Oh, I thought it was because I made you cry. Righto then, places people!

~~~

It's been three weeks since Embry and I fought. I can't talk to Bella because she's a zombie. I can't go to Jessica (gossip queen), Angela (innocent girl), or Lauren (Heaven Forbid.), because they're not close friends. I won't tell my brothers because they might come by and murder Embry, or just make them worry. Which they shouldn't with Dean's case.

Oh, great, tears. Again. Damn it.

"Urgh!" I groaned, and threw my book across the room. I was in my bedroom, trying to do math homework. Failing because when I think of Embry or Dean I cry. And those two just won't go away. I opened the drawer of my nightstand and pulled out a picture of Embry and I.

We were on the beach goofing off. We were lying in the sand together, and I had held the camera up high to take a picture.

~~Flashback~~

"You can't catch me!" I yelled, laughing. Embry took the challenge and chased after me on the beach. Today was one of those rare sunny days. It was perfect.

"Got you!" I squealed as he picked me up from around the waist and spun me around. We stopped and lied down on the sand, tired. I looked over to Embry, seeing how he changed over the summer.

Due to much of my pleading he had cut his hair so it was now to the shoulders, still thick and bushy, but I didn't mind. I squirmed and pulled out my camera that I bought a week ago. Holding it up high I smiled.

"Smile!"

Flash

~~Flashback over~~

Tears dripped off my nose onto the picture of us smiling. I thought everything was perfect.

But perfection doesn't last forever.

I turned over and hugged a pillow.

~~Flashback~~

"I am soooooo bored!" I moaned, lying next to him on his bed. Embry chuckled, but turned over so he was over me, smirking.

"Oh, and how might I help with that?" I smirked back, and pretended to think about it.

"I don't know. What do you think?" I asked, teasing. Embry smirked wider and leaned down, kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

~~Flashback over~~

I closed my eyes, willing the images to go away. They kept coming, one after another. I just wanted it all to stop!

That was when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I asked, not caring about how I sounded.

"Aisling?" I sat up, that was Embry's voice!

"Embry?" I asked, trying to make my voice sound less scratchy. I failed.

"Yeah, listen...I'm sorry about last time. I, I wasn't myself. I don't want things to end that way." I blinked. What did he mean?

"Uh, that's okay. I forgive you big guy. I wasn't much help either. I'm sorry for lying to you. Uh, I want to tell you everything. No more lies. Just you and me, how you come over for pizza?" I asked, ignoring the feeling in my gut.

"No, Aisling. You don't understand. I don't want to continue this. I want to say I'm sorry for how I acted. I think we should leave on a better note, yeah?" I paled.

"Embry, if this is because I lied, I'll tell you everything. I won't keep anymore secrets. I swear! My full name is Aisling Rae Winchester-"

"Aisling,"

"My mom died when I was fourteen. I was then taken in by my dad and brothers,"

"Aisling, stop."

"I traveled the country with them and their odd jobs. I didn't know what was going on fully, until-"

"ASH!"

I stopped, choking on my words. I almost said it. I almost told him everything.

"Stop. Just stop. I don't want to be with you anymore. We should break up." No. No. No no no no no no no, NO!

"Embry! Please! Don't do this! We can make this work! I know we can! Embry!" My voice was high as tears came down my face.

"No. We can't. Just, take care, alright?" He hung up. I stared at my phone in horror. He just broke up with me. On the phone of all ways. My hands shook, my vision blurred. It;s official. We're over. I picked up my phone and threw it, hearing it shatter on my bedroom wall. I don't care. I don't care.

I DON'T CARE.

~~Embry's place~~(Play the video)

Embry stared at the phone in his hands. His hands were shaking again. He should go, before it was too late. his body temperature was rising, his body was shaking all over. Tears slowly leaking out of his eyes. He didn't want to do it. He wanted to stay. He got up and threw his phone onto his bed and jumped out of his bedroom window, phasing as soon as his feet touched the ground.

Running through the forest, happy that it was only his patrol tonight. He jumped over a fallen tree and kept running, thinking of Aisling.

"Hey Mr. Girlie!" Embry stopped, and looked around. He swore he heard her, but she wasn't there. Growling to himself he took off again. He couldn't get the sound of her voice out of his head.  He started to think about how desperate she was to make things better. He would of gladly forgave her and forget whatever argument they had.

But Sam said no. He said it was too dangerous. Embry saw what happened to Emily, and he didn't want Ash to end up like that. He couldn't bear the thought. Pausing, Embry looked up at the full moon.

He could picture her, on her bed crying. All alone. Sad, heartbroken. All because of him. It was his fault. He had to leave her. He couldn't stay. Letting lose a a growl he rushed into the night.

~~Aisling a few weeks later in the city.~~

Aisling stared out at the sea by the boardwalk. She couldn't help but think of La Push and all of the things she and Embry did. She couldn't believe it. Embry had really left her.

Everything left. Everything left with him. Aisling didn't even think that she had a heart left to break. Or to repair for that matter.

She wondered what Embry was doing. If he missed her, or if he was having fun. She wanted to know if he was fine with being alone. Or maybe, he wasn't alone, maybe with all his friends he was okay. She wondered if he thought of her. Probably not.

She briefly wondered as well, if she would ever see Embry again.

Most likely not.

She will never go to La Push again.