Calm before the storm

*yawn* I'm sooooo tired. Ah well. Did you know..........well I don't know so I thought you would. Sigh, anyway I suppose you want the chapter now. DISCLAIMER!

Alice: Oh my, where am I? Do you know?

Cheshire: To know, to not know? I hope you know what the answer is!

Mad Hatter: Hee hee! Her Majesty Zorlia does not own either Supernatural, or New moon, Care for some tea?

Mouse: TEA!

Zorlia: I told them to stay behind the set. ugh.

<3

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T HELP?" I shouted. Charlie looked at me with worried and exasperated eyes.

"I can't just have you kids running around in a forest with the chance of getting lost without parent permission or with a good conscious." He said, going back to the map and fingering the radio at his side. I glared at him.

"She's my friend, let me help!

~Earlier that day~

I opened my eyes slowly, nearly growling in frustration. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night because of that stupid box. I was ready to murder something, mainly a pixie. And I am not talking about Tinkerbell people. Although, when I got to school I never found the pixie I was looking for. She wasn't in class or in the hallways, and I only saw Edward's volvo out in the lot. So.......

Where are the Cullens?

I saw Edward with Bella, but the look on his face when I was walking to them was.......I don't know but it said "stay the hell away" So, in light of the fact I like my blood inside my body I turned down a random side hallway before Bella could see me.

So I'm cautious of these guys, sure they won't harm me, but if they wanted to I wouldn't be able to fight back. It's nerve wracking. But anyway, without the Cullens to pick up my day, school was both boring and long. Now I really want to kill that pixie, one for giving me the box, and two.....not being here for her death sentence.

I sighed, annoyed. Why did she have to such a pain in the ass sometimes? It gets really annoying how hyper and secretive she gets. UGH!!! It REALLY irritates me!

Right now I was in study hall, and had the fortunate luck to have Edward in the class. Bella, had a different study hall, so I can ask questions.

"Class, I have a headache and I don't want hear a single thing. If I do, I'll kick you out of class and give you a week of detentions!" Mr. Taneo yelled, writing NO TALKING on the board.

So I ask him questions....at least not out loud. Heh.

Edward.

He made no movement. My eye twitched, Edward was sitting right in front of me at the circular table, and of course no one else came near the table because of him. So he can't just think that it was someone else's thought just then.

Edward, I need to talk to you.

No response.

Edward, it's important. Mr. Taneo said no talking, but we can pass notes or something, respond!

Nothing.

GODDAMMIT EDWARD FUCKING CULLEN ANSWER ME NOW YOU BASTARD!!!!!!

He flinched and grabbed his head, seeming to be in pain. I smirked. Until his murderous, "You look like dinner" glare hit me. My anger deflated some, but I refused to give in, so I did the only thing rational.