8.5. The Battle of Starcourt.

once again, i really hate splitting chapters into two parts, but it was really necessary.  and im pretty sure you'll know when to play it^^.

Y/N's
We sped down the road taking every shortcut we can think of. I picked up my walkie and tuned to the cahnnel that Dustin told me.

"Bald Eagle, this is Scoops Troop. What's your 20?" I heard Dustin ask in a patchy voice.
"Yes." I whispered as I got the right channel.

"I told you, radio silence!" Murray shouted, before I heard the sound of metal clanging.

"Yeah, but we have a problem." Dustin sighed.

"What kind of problem?" Murray asked. I shut of the walkie as we neared the mall. Steve accelerated the gas, when gunshots rang through our ears.

We collided into Billy's car at the last second, sending the car to the side, glass shards flying towards us. Steve slammed on the break, ending the little spin out. I sat up and rubbed my neck, groaning in pain, as a small fire erupted on the Blue Camaro's windshield.

"Are you guys okay?" Steve asked, heavily breathing.

"Ask me tomorrow?" Robin sighed. We looked towards the Mall, only to see the Mind Flayer climbing onto the roof. I quickly removed my seat belt as Jonathan pulled up next to us.

"Get in." Nancy shouted. I climbed out of the damaged convertible and sat in the back with Will and Lucas, while Robin and Steve ran to the trunk and got in. We sped off, making me sigh in relief.

"Wait, where's Max?" I asked, the realization hitting me like a truck. Will shrugged his shoulders and Lucas shook his head. I whipped my head around to look out the back window, only to see a flesh monster jump off of the roof, and come stomping towards us. I began to fill with panic as we tried exited the parking lot as fast as possible. I asked Robin to turn on the walkie that Dustin gave her.

"Suzie. Okay, so, listen, do you know Planck's constant?" Dustin asked, presumably asking his 'hotter than Phoebe Cates' girlfriend .

"Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?" An unrecognizable voice replied that was obviously Suzie. I smirked to myself, knowing that I was right.

"Okay, so I know it starts with two sixes, and then a w-what is it?" Dustin stammered.

"Okay, let me just be clear on this. I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know so you can save the world?" She scoffed, sounding annoyed.

"Suzie-poo, I promise, I will make it up to you as soon as possible." Dustin promised, trying to get a very simple answer.

"You can make it up to me now." Suzie suggested.

"What?" Dustin asked.

"I want to hear it." She responded.

"Not right now."  He mumbled.

"Yes, now, Dusty-bun." She commanded.

"Suzie-poo, this is urgent." Dustin begged, starting to sounding a little nervous.

"Yes, yes, you're saving the world, I heard you the first time, but Ged is also saving Earthsea and he's about to confront the shadow, so this is Suzie, signing off."  She sighed.

"Wait!" He called out.

"Turn around, look at what you see."  A quiet voice sang. I furrowed my eyebrows, looking back at Steve and Robin, who were also confused.

"In her face, The mirror of your dreams." He continued to sing.,

"Make believe I'm everywhere given in the light." Suzie joined in.