hehe

so as a writer there are some moments when you get a bit side tracked. so these are the moments i did not post, because it ruins the mood. at the end of this chapter, i will explain what was going on with my family and so on.

chapter 1. suzie do you copy?

' "Come on, Juliet." Max stuck out her hand. I grabbed it and got up.

"Where are you going?" Dustin called out to us.

"Home." Max responded.

"I should probably leave too, bye Dustin." Lucas got up and walked up to us. Max, Lucas and I laid down. One by one we began to barrel roll down the hill, which was the best way of transportation. But I made sure I never let go of Max's hand, giving her comfort. This was the first time Max learned about the tradition of the party; rolling down hills.

(context: i had to much fun writing this wtf.)

chapter 7. the bite.

"Uh, Dustin? Y/N?"

"What did you do?" I stared at Steve.

"Yeah, we might not wanna go to your guy's houses."

"Why?" I muttered.

"Well, I might've told them your full names."

"What the fuck Richard?" Dustin glared at Steve.

_______________

'I hugged her back, not expecting her reaction. Max's shoulders began to slowly shake as she softly sobbed into my shoulder. (try saying that 5 times fast. and pretend your a little bit taller then her, even if you are.).
My eyes glazed over.

"Your hurting my knee." I winced.'

(some context: the reader hurt her leg badly early on, so when Max hugged her she started to cry as it bumped her knee. lol not that funny, but a trolling masterpiece.)

chapter 6. e pluribus unum

"What the f-." Max started, only to be cut off by the monster lunging at El.

now it's time to get funky.

slide to the left.

Eleven grabbed the monster (with her mind) and threw it against a wall.

slide to the right.

She once again threw it against the other slide, then to the ceiling and then the floor. She paused as she gasped for air, the monster groaning in pain.

(context: it's from this st meme compilation i found. i thought it was hella funny, so i actually posted it. like you can go read the chapter and find it. help.)

chapter 4. the sauna test.

' "Go to hell you piece of shit!" Mike yelled, about to swing at Billy but he grabbed the pole and threw it to the side. Billy backed him onto the wall, about to hit him, but stopped. Billy looked at Mike, and the Mind Flayer seemed to stop controlling him. Billy slowly leaned in as he began to remember the feelings he had for Mike.'

(context: uwu just some mike x billy fluff. lmao i hate myself.)

guys this shit is horrifying, who allowed me to do this?(top 5 questions scientists can't answer.) anyway, these are just a few (oh lord) if you want more (why would they) please tell me. (because i have a google doc full of shit i thought was funny, but it's not.) also here is some food for thought, if stranger things ended after season 3, i seriously would have considered killing of the reader.

ciao!

(skip if your easily triggered)

so i want to keep this short, my sister tried to commit suicide.  shes is thankfully alive but is suffering from blood loss (cutting) and liver damage. none of us knew she was depressed, and she did not show any signs (according to my parents. ) she is currently in therapy and getting better. sorry if this is depressing, it just feels good to rant. im not that close to her, but that was a definite shock.

tchao.

edit: this is the only authors note i plan on writing. so, please decide on a cover for the sake of this indecisive fetus.

 so, please decide on a cover for the sake of this indecisive fetus