Chapter 8

Sorry for the late upload but thanks for being patient. Thanks to Chow1993 for the song :)!

Enjoy! 

Chapter 8

Gray didn't say anything back after my comment. I couldn't tell if she believed me or not but I was hoping for the latter. I just couldn't help how protective I was over her.

The day went by without any problems after Drake's little encounter. I didn't know whether to believe his threat or not but it helped to be cautious.

Gray and I didn't have a quarrel and I never received another note again. Other than Drake's pathetic threat, everything went well that day. Even practice went without a problem from Coach Pain.

Morning came and went a bit later than usual. Gray didn't seem to mind that we were late to school. This morning I couldn't find my keys -which was strange as it was- and then I couldn't find my bag. Gray patiently waited for me and although I insisted she go with Matt and Holly, she just shook her head and stayed.

We were both late to first period. It was almost over by the time we got to school. Gray lazily walked to her class while I quickly walked towards my locker.

There was no one in the hallway at this time, the only sound there was were my footsteps and they sounded extremely loud in my ears because of the echo. I blew out a frustrated breath and quickened my pace only to stop dead when I reached my locker. I froze, feeling my blood go cold from the familiar sight of a note wedged into my locker.

I didn't bother looking around this time. I knew that no one was here. I was pretty sure there was a camera around here that was recording this but I didn't bother looking for it. Instead I reached for the note and read the typed print inside.

I know everything

and I know all.

Keep Matt and your little posse out of this

or I'm afraid I'll have to hurt them all.

Still curious about that secret?

-AS

I crumpled up the note in my fist, feeling my blood boil and my vision became red. I couldn't explain the feelings that were going through me at the moment. My shoulders were shaking and so were my fist. My jaws hurt from how hard I was clenching them but I didn't care.

They were threatening me.

It was as though freaking me out wasn't enough, now they had to decide to threaten my friends; in riddle form. I couldn't figure out what was going on in this person's head.

I didn't even know how I was being obvious about the notes. It was then that I remembered how everyone was concerned about me yesterday. I wondered how this person knew what was going on in our group? Were they apart of it?

The bell ringing snapped me out of my questioning thoughts. I was already late to first period, I didn't want to be late for my second. With a sigh I opened my locker and quickly retrieved my things. I shoved the note into my jean pocket and decided to just ignore the threat.

I walked into my second period class and forced myself to greet everyone normally. I didn't know if I succeeded of not but at the moment I couldn't bring myself to care.

'I'll get you back and I'll get you good'

That was the only thing that was going through my mind, Drake's threat. I didn't put much thought into it before but it could have been Drake sending me the notes. He had people who would do his dirty work like that. Even if he was in the hospital, it wasn't like he was in a comma or something.