Chapter 2

Thanks to all the votes and fanning I've been getting recently! It means a lot. Enjoy!

Chapter 2

Everyone swarmed me once I entered the cafeteria. They asked constant questions about Gray and stupid stuff like 'Was Drake dead?' or 'Did you kill him?'. One death glare from me and they all practically ran away.

High school kids were so stupid sometimes.

Instead of lingering around and talking to some people along the way like I usually do, I went straight to where I normally sat with Holly and the guys. Holly was already there glancing around nervously, most likely looking around for us. She probably heard all the stupid rumors by now. I honestly would be shocked if she didn't.

When she spotted us, she visibly relaxed and smiled at Matt and me. Her smile slowly faded once she noticed our expressions. I was pissed and Matt was equally pissed.

I didn't get why he was so mad. What did he have to be mad about? He wasn't the one who witnessed what I saw. He didn't see Grace being mauled by a guy. He always understood me so what was his problem? He knew how I felt about Grace. How I felt about Gray.

I threw my bag on the ground and slumped in a seat between Brandon and Peter while Matt sat next to Holly.

Everything that I said to Gray started crawling back. Now I was starting to feel the guilt and regret but because of my stupid pride, I didn't apologize. I never did. Everything I said to Gray was true. Everyone agreed with me. She's just a stupid slut who sells herself. So what the hell did I have to feel guilty for?

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Mr. I-beat-the-crap-out-of-Drake-and-got-away-with-it." Brandon teased.

Brandon and Peter were fraternal twins. And by fraternal, I mean completely different, physically and emotionally.

Brandon was an ass. He was the average player with blond hair and blue eyes. Talkative, quarterback of the football team and just plain annoying. He believes he's better than everyone else which I think is hard to believe; the guy couldn't even pass geometry. How he was on the football team I will never know.

Peter on the other hand was the complete opposite. He was a quiet guy with dark hair and brown eyes. He's the smartest guy in the whole school. From what I remember he was older than Brandon by a good 10 minutes. He doesn't drink and he doesn't play around like his brother. Definitely my favorite of the two.

I glared at him, "What kind of name is that, dumbass."

He just shrugged, "Sounded better in my head. Now, don't change the subject, what happened?" He asked smirking, a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Brandon loved playing Gray. He knew it got on my nerves which is why he did it. Him and I never really clicked. The only reason he hung out with us in the first place was because I was popular. I had looks, I had money and I wasn't a player or a jerk like he was. Sure I slept around but I at least didn't promise a relationship. And I didn't sleep around with girls who wanted one. I didn't date cheerleaders and I wasn't captain of the football team though I did work out and do sports. I didn't hate the guy completely, he was just an ass.

"None of your business." I snapped at him.

Brandon raised his hands in mock surrender, "Ohhh, someone's on their period." He replied rolling his eyes dramatically.

Before I could punch him in the face like I wanted to, Peter said, "Leave him alone." Looking just as annoyed as I felt.

Brandon scoffed but listened anyways, mumbling something under his breath that was too low for me to hear. I simply ignored him and sighed, resting my head in my hands. I just wanted this dumb day to be over already.