Alarm Clock

It was dark out, the sun nowhere to be seen. Stephan, a male with a purple mohawk awoke to his alarm clock going off. Sitting up, he grabbed his phone, unplugging it in the process and turned it off. He dropped his phone back on the coffee table sitting next to his bed and fell back on his bed. He didn't want to wake up, but he had to. Stephan groaned as he sat up, swinging his legs over the bed. Once the purple haired man was standing, he grabbed his phone checking the time. "3:01?" He said out loud, thoroughly confused. His alarm clock was set to 8:00am. Stephan after a second, realized what dickhead had changed his alarm. "Dan!!" he screeched at the top of his lungs with anger. Loud stomping could be heard as Stephan stormed over to his roommates room. A loud screech came out of the green haired male as his door was kicked open.

A male with silver longish hair came out of his room terrified at what was causing all the noise. Although seeing flashes of purple and green made the male groan. He knew the neighbors would come over if this noise continued, so he grabbed the purple haired male's upper arm and pulled him to a stop. Furious, Stephan was about to scream at whoever stopped him from killing that fucker. Plans changed as the taller male calmed down, blushing slightly, upon seeing it was Hosuh, their other roommate. "Please stop, we can't afford to get evicted" pleaded said male.

Dan, after realizing that Stephan, had in fact, stopped chasing him, came to a halt behind Hosuh. Which only made the tallest of the males even more pissed off and wanting to commit murder again. Daniel only chuckled nervously. Hosuh, once again groaned. "Dan, what did you do to get Stephan to want to kill you at," the only sane person trailed off as he looked at the clock. Thankfully Hosuh was too tired to react and just walked away, shutting his bedroom door. Once inside he flopped onto his bed as he temporary died.

Dan looked at the clock and was confused, it reads "3:32". Stephan growled at Dan before stomping off into the kitchen hoping to eat breakfast. After a few seconds the greenette followed suit of the violent male. "Uh, why did you try to kill me? Especially at this hour?" The violent murderous male raised an eyebrow at the other male."you reset my alarm clock you fucking dick." Growled the taller male. He grabbed the milk from the fridge deciding cereal would be breakfast. Daniel was thoroughly confused, he hadn't even touched Stephan's phone. "Listen, I'm not sure what happened," he paused "but I didn't change your alarm clock." Stephan let out a grunt, he was currently pouring the milk in the bowl. "Says you" of course he would deny it, all guilty people do. Dan simply shook his head, "alright, don't believe me then." Stephan, ignoring the greenette, poured the cereal in the bowl. "Did, did you just put the milk before cereal?!"