Baldi x Child Reader

You opened the doors to the school your friend left their notebooks at. You didn't expect anyone to be around cause it was summertime. But there was a man in a green sweater and blue pants standing there talking to a little girl. "See you around Playtime!" The man said. Apparently, the little girl's name was Playtime. The man then turned to you. "Oh, hi! Welcome to my schoolhouse!" He waved at you. "I'm Baldi! What's your name? "H-Hello..I'm (Y/N).." You said back. "What brings you here little one?" He asked you. "Well my friend left their notebooks here by accident and they wanted me to come to get them..." you answered. "Well, there are two notebooks in these here rooms!" he said as he pointed down the hall to see two doors. You started to walk to the first door, but he stopped you. "But beware,  I like challenging students with simple math problems! But don't worry, they're pretty easy!" He said with a big smile on his face. You oped the door and saw a bouning notebook. You grabbed it and it transformed into a machine called the 'You Can Think Pad'. In the bottom left corner, you saw Baldi's face in a box. "This is the You can think pad! Just type the correct answer into the empty box and if you get all the questions right, you'll earn a prize!" He explained. "Problem one: 2-1=?" You typed in 1. "Haha, You got it!" Baldi said. "Problem 2: 9-4=?" you then typed in 5. "I can't believe it! You're incredible!" Baldi said with joy. "Problem 3: 4+3=?" you then type 7. "You're doing fantastic!" You then put the notebook into your bag. "You did great! Come here and get your prize, A shiny quarter!" You then walked up to him. "Hold out your hand!" He said smiling. You held out your hand and he placed a quarter in your palm. He then patted your head. "Great job kid!" You smiled and hugged him. "Thank you," You said.

To Be continued...

Heyyy guys! I hope you enjoyed this little one-shot! I also hope yall will like this story! Also, If you have requests, tell me them! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!!! ^^