Baby 💧 Carol (request)

Song: Majid Jordan - all I do.

Imagine; you're pregnant and everyone expects you're married to a man.

•

It's quite amusing having everyone think you're married to a man.

People assume so much, since you're carrying a baby you must be married to a man right?

Wrong, you and Carol have been married for two years now, you wanted a child so you used a donor. And now you've been pregnant for 7 months.

And still the best part about it is that they still assume it's your husband who got you pregnant.

'So how's the life at home?' Tony asks as you sit down on the couch.

'It's good, just can't wait for this baby to pop out...'

'Your man treating you okay?'

'Yeah...' you play along.

You know Carol is gonna show up at the compound today. You're having dinner together and you know she's gonna be late. But that makes their reaction when she kisses you even better, you know it.

C: They still buying it ?
Y: oh yeah...
C: how are you feeling today?, morning sickness still a thing?
Y: you would know if you weren't gone by the time I woke up, like every other day..
C: I know but..avengers stuff...but I'll make it up to you I swear...
Y: and how will you do that?
C: I'll...I'll help you with the nursery...
Y: but you hate that...
C: well I do have a lot to make up for...see you in a bit..x
Y: love you x

'Is he coming tonight?' Tony asks.

'Yeah, on his way as we speak, where are the others?...' you ask putting your phone away.

'Y/n!' Natasha yells and you turn around.

'How my favourite person doing?' She asks as she hugs you.

'But I thought I was the favourite...' Tony fake pouts.

You stick your tongue out to Tony and he playfully rolls his eyes.

'The rest is on their way, was Carol coming tonight?' She asks Tony and you try so hard to not give away anything.

'Yeah she's almost here..'

'So I know you've all been dying to know what I want to tell you...'

'Oh come on y/n stop teasing!'

'But we have to wait until my spouse is here...' you smirk and just then the door opens.

Carol walks in and everyone greets her and she greets back as she walks to the space next to you.

'I see you saved a seat for me...' she leans down and pecks your lips before taking her place at the table.

Everyone is in shock of what just happened, they didn't expect it and yet here they are.

'Okay so that was one, and there's a lesson in that one as well...don't assume anything before you know the full story...and two...I know the sex of the baby...'

'Oooooooh!' Peter yells probably more excited about the baby.

'Well what is it?, I'm dying to know if I'm gonna be a mom or a dad..'

'Carol that is not how it works...' you roll your eyes.

'It's a......'

A/n: I'm sorry this is so short.

I'm totally kidding of course I'm gonna continue...

'It's a boy!' You smile and Carol kisses your head out of happiness.

'Yes!, another man in the family!'

'OMG I thought I was getting backup!' Shuri says almost insulted.

'Sorry Shuri...' you chuckle.

'Okay so nobody is gonna talk about the fact that Carol and y/n have been keeping their marriage a secret from us?'

'Uh, Tony most of us knew...you're just so unobservant...' Steve chuckles.

'So the nursery is gonna be blue?, or green?'

'I think we're way past choosing those colours for children...blue or pink?, lets just make it neutral colours, like warm grey or maybe like a brown...'

'Whatever you want, like I texted...I have a lot to make up for...'