Music enlightens 💧 Banned music AU (Request)

Song:  Mozart - Requiem - Rex tremendae

Don't worry there's another part coming..

Imagine; you're Hydra took over and made the avengers work for them, Tony, Steve and Bucky are married and you're Bucky's daughter.

Backstory: Hydra banned all music except Classical music. One day you find a phone with moe than just classical music, you try to hide it.

Classical music was all there was playing in the stores or at home. All around America, classical music was the only music allowed by Hydra. Preferably German classical music.

And you well, you're used to it. You've never really heard anything different, you're used to dancing too it, ballet to be exact.

You don't really go out much since you're one of the leader's children, but when you do, you like to explore the streets, meet new people. Just like today.

You're walking down the street, you know not everyone is happy with you so looking over your shoulder is second nature, but still you enjoy every chance you get to go around and explore.

'Hey...miss you dropped something!'

You turn around and see a boy rushing to you with something in his hand.

'I'm sorry to bother you but you dropped something...' he pants as he hands over your phone.

'Oh thank you so much...' you smile, 'I'm y/n...'

'I'm Graham..' he smiles. 'Wait you're the Winter Soldier's daughter right?'

'Yeah, Yeah I am...' you smile awkwardly.

'Cool..' he replies before walking away.

'Uh thanks for returning my phone!' You yell after him.

'You're welcome!' He yells back.

Okay that was kinda weird. That was really weird actually.

You keep on thinking about the little encounter for the remainder of the day, it's until you come into your room and look into your purse only to find two phones.

'What the...' you mutter as you take the faux into your hands.

You look around to see if the coast is clear, you move to the door and quickly close it, twisting the lock so it won't open unexpected.

You lay the phone down on the small table and you sit down on the chair next to it before turning it on by pushing the button on the side.

'Welcome!' The phone says and you jump out of your skin by the sudden sound, throwing it across the room.

You quickly get up front he chair and you rush to the phone, picking it up again and walking to your table.

You look at the screen, luckily it's not cracked or anything, you should really stop throwing stuff around the room like that.

'Welcome to the Revolution!, we are an organisation that goes against everything Hydra banned, including music...'

'Oh god...no no no..' you whisper.

'The person who gave you this phone saw this opportunity and took it, you are now part of the revolution, wether you like it or not.'

'Yeah I think the fuck not...'

'Wether you like it or not..' the phone replies stern and you raise your eyebrows.

'This phone contains all kinds of music genres, listen to it and see what you like, we will message you in a few days to meet the rest...and keep this a secret..'

'Y/n...' Your dad knocks on the door and you startle.

You hastily grab the phone and you turn it off before more sounds can come out.

'Y/n?, everything okay in there?'

'Y-Yeah!, I just had a uh accident...girl problems...' you rush to the door to open it.

'Why was the door locked doll?' He asks with a small smile on his lips.

'Like I said...girl problems...I just didn't want anyone bathing in on me while I was changing...was there anything you needed from me dad?' You ask casually leaning against the doorframe.

'Peter and Wanda were asking for you, something about a movie night or something...'

'Shoot!, I forgot!' You want to walk past him when he stops you, you start to panic, your heart beats in your throat.

'You forgot your phone, I know how kids these days are addicted to them...' he smiles and you nod before taking the faux phone off of the table, pushing it into the back pocket of your pants.

'Listen guys this is serious!, can I trust you or not?!' You hiss.

'Chill Barnes...you can trust us...' Wanda says smirking.

'Yeah, of course you can trust us...now what's going on that got you so mysterious?'

'I had this weird encounter this afternoon, when I was walking around Brooklyn, someone rushed up to me and handed what I thought was my phone...'

'Wow...people are kind to you...put it in the papers!' Wanda laughs.

'Shut it Rogers!, I'm serious can you let me do what I need to do?'

'Fine fine...go on...'

'When I got home I had two phones, one wasn't mine so I just started it up to see who's it was...'

'And?' Peter asks literally on the edge of his seat.

'Its a phone...it started with some random message, it said that there is this secret organisation...they want to start a revolution by doing everything Hydra Banned, that our parents banned...this phone...' you hold it up. 'This contains all kinds of music...I haven't had a chance to listen to it because my dad knocked before I could even go further than the message...'

'You've got to be kidding me...' Peter throws up his hands.

'What the fuck do I do?, I'm supposed to get a message and meet up with them...fuck I don't know what to do...'

'What the hell did you get yourself into y/n...' Wanda sighs.

'Listen here you little shit I didn't get myself into anything, they did...fuck!, what if they find out?, I'm toast, I'm so dead, they're gonna kill me...they're gonna kill them...I don't want to die-'

'Y/n, y/n, chill...we'll help you just calm down...' Peter stands up and tries to make you steady your breathing.

'We will?' Wanda asks.

'Yes...don't worry we will figure this out, we just have to hide the phone from our parents until we do figure it out...'

'Fuck..' you sigh.