3. The Day We Met

Jason's POV

Jason didn't feel like eating so he went to his Cabin and tried to recollect all the memories he had of Reyna in the mean time. It would be his only relief until he found a way to reach Camp Jupiter. Chiron had told him that the next time a party from Camp Half-Blood would be going there was only going to be in December. Jason thought of other ways but none came to his mind so here he was, grasping on to just about anything he had of Reyna. . .

***

He remembered the first time they met.

Jason was in the fifth cohort and he had some friends there. He wasn't exactly new, in fact, he had been there for even longer than many of the older kids. It was July 27. They had just finished lunch and were beginning their afternoon activities. 

Jason had archery. A new kid, a legacy of Ceres, was paired with Jason and she had accidentaly lodged an arrow in Jason's shoulder. It didn't go too deep because of his armour but there seemed to be some amount of blood so he went to the infirmary, leaving behind a very flustered and profusely apologizing girl behind him.

One of the adults living in New Rome, a legacy if Apollo, was the doctor and she carefully cleaned and wrapped his wound. She ordered Jason to rest for a while before returning to camp and just as she was leaving, horns sounded in the distance. This either meant that the camp was being attacked by monsters or there was a new camper.

Or there was a new camper being chased by attacking monsters. 

Either way Jason wanted to be there but he couldn't leave, the doctor wouldn't let him. He sighed and waited, there wasn't much he could do. A little while later, Jason saw someone enter. It was a girl who seemed around Jason's age, twelve, but he'd never seen her at camp. 

He figured that this was the new camper. She sat in the bed right next to Jason's and he had stop himself from staring because the girl in front of him was hands down the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had bruises and cuts all over her body and face but that just seemed to enhance her beauty. And her eyes, gods of olympus, those eyes. She had beautiful (Jason really needs to expand his vocabulary)obsidian eyes that seemed like an endless void. Jason was almost afraid he might get lost in them. 

She had her hair tied up in a high ponytail. She was the defiition of the words 'breathtakingly beautiful' and apparently Jason hadn't stopped staring because the first thing she said to him was, "What are you looking at?" 

Jason shook his head, slightly pink in the face. "Sorry.. um... my name's Jason. What's yours?" 

"I'm Reyna." 

Jason flashed her a big smile which, sadly, was not rerturned. She looked him in the eye for a moment then the doctor came in and started healing her wounds, blocking Jason's view of her. . .

***

A/N : From now on there will be a lot of Jason's memories and stuff. Just so you know :) And thanks to everyone for reading. It really makes my day when I see a comment or know that someone else has also started reading my story. Thanks. Also I promise to make the next one longer. This one seemed a bit short to me so. . Till next time

Yours Truly 

ReynaLovegood2 :)