Merome

Mitch's POV

I miss Jerome. I know that I said I hate him...but I didn't mean it! I love him! I was gonna propose to him, but I sas him kiss Ty...I still have the ring...I feel like proposing, but he might hate me...Fuck it. I'll do it.

-Time Skipiness of Time Skip-

Mitch's POV

I was at Jeromes doorstep, holding the box in my pocket. I rang the bell, and it was like a creeper sound. I smiled a little, remembering when we used to play Minecraft together. I hope we can do that again...

I wonder if we could do it agai-my thoughts were interrupted by Jerome opening the door. He squinted as if he were blind. "M-Mitch? Is that you?" He finally said. His eyes started tearing up. "I m-missed you..." Now it was my turn to tear up. "I missed you too biggums," I said. I hugged him. "That's why I came here. To ask you a very important question." I got down on one knee, and it looked like he was about to burst out crying ((I'M LEGIT CRYING)). "Jerome Aceti, will you marry me?" I said, opening the box. He was crying a little now. "Y-yes, Mitch! Absolutely! I love you!" I stoop up and he let me place the.ring on his finger. It was beautiful. "I love you biggums," he said. "I love you too my fluffy bacca."

A/N I LEGIT CRIED A LITTLE. I KNOW SKYLOX IS MY OTP (One True Pairing), BUT MEROMD IS COOL TOO YA KNOW? OKAY. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-Cutiebro Lovessmosh