Merome

Hello! Its me, Cutiebro Lovessmosh. This is my first time writing Merome, so don't judge...till the end. Enjoy! Or not...idk just read

Mitch's POV

I was at Jerome's house, in his living room admiring the decorations. He was pretty wealthy. Jerome was upstairs, shaving his beard. I honestly didn't want him to do that, 'cause he's a bacca, my bacca. Yes, I like Jerome. Problem?

I was waiting for him, with two things in my back pocket. I was going to tell him how I feel about him. I was going to tell him I love him.

I heard footsteps, and I look towards the stairs. There he was. A beautiful creature ((I was gonna put majestic, but that's for Adam)), walking down the stairs. "Hey, biggums. How's it been?" I ask. He just replies withba shrug. "Eh. I don't know," he says. "Here's a crazy story: while I was shaving, I was thinking about someone I love, and I realized, they might not love me back." My heart shattered when he said that. He doesn't love me. That kept replaying in me head, like an iPod stuck on replay. It isn't a surprise he doesn't love me. I mean, who could love me? I'm a worthless gay piece of crap ((I love Mitch I have nothin against him)). "I was going to tell them today, that's why I shaved," Jerome pointed out. I gave a weak smile, which turned to a frown. "What's wrong ba-I mean man?" I looked at him with a confused look. He looked away and blushed.

Damn, he looked so adorable when he blushed. "M-Mitch, I-I love you." I stopped. He loves me. He really loves me. I blushed and looked at him. I didn't say anything. I was too shocked. "I told you they wouldn't love me back!" He shouted, and ran upstairs. "JEROME! WAIT!" I shouted, running up there with him. He ran into his room and locked the door, and I banged on it. "I do love you! I was just too shocked that you loved me, I couldn't talk!" Even though I was embarrassed to admit it, I did. "And I brought to things that we might need tonight," I said in a seductive voice.

A/N And that's it...for the first part. The real owner of this account will be next, doing Skylox. So...how did I do on my first Merome? Was it good? PLES TELL ME! Anyways, I will be after DrakMoon finishing this Merome story. Well um...BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-Cutiebro Lovessmosh