skylox

hey people Drakmoon here and as you saw in chapter one me and my friend Cutiebrolovessmosh are working on a story togeathet. well in join and leav a like!!!!

Ty Pov

I was just in Mr Dulberg's class witch is L. arts class and i can't help just to stair at Adam. he leat us class him Adam or Mr Dulberg i'm the only one in the school that call him Adam.

Ok class to day we i'm handing back your test from last week.

As he had the test out he skipped right over me did i do something wrough.

Mr. Ellis plz come out in the hall.

Ok. i said as i leafed the classroom.

Ty your not in trouble i just waned to tell you this is the 11 time i have saw you look at me win your doing you work.

Sorry Adam. um you never gave me my tested back. oh it because you got the highest score and i like to give you a bonus test at my house after school if you into. he said as he pined me to the wall.

I love to git a bonus test.

ok i will tell you mom that you are staying the night at my house so i can help you with you work.

Umm ok.

then Adam kissed me. And OMG i loved that kiss i want so much more i got a boner.

~time skipped~

Me and Adam just got his house and oh god i want him so bad.

ok drop you bag were you want. Then meat me up stairs in my room.

Ok.

as i walk i stairs in to Adam room.

ok now i will stop for now gust to mess with you guy hahahahha.