Merome

It's been almost a year since Jerome and I had been together. I love Jerome so much, he was amazing. He always gave the most warmest hugs and sweetest kisses. As much as I love the hugs and kisses to bits, I wanted more. If I have to be honest - I'd fuck him to the bone if I had the courage.

"Mitch? G?" A voice said, and someone was waving their hand in front of my face. I shook my head and turned my face, to see Jerome holding his toothbrush.

"What's wrong, Mitch?" Jerome asked me, concerned.

"Nothing. Just daydreaming, biggums." I smiled at him and wiped the toothpaste from my face, then trudged to the bed.

I looked at the ceiling and closed me eyes. I fell onto the bed and rested my head on the pillows. I sighed and then thought of Jerome, topless, sitting on my lap--

"Shit." I said to myself and whacked my head.

"What's wrong, Mitch?" Jerome asked me. I opened my eyes and saw that he was sitting on my lap.

"J-Jerome, you're.." I stammered, looking at him. Jerome then turned red.

"I- I !! Sorry G.." Jerome quietly sad, when he was about to get off, I grabbed his hips and flipped us around. I kissed him.

Jerome pushed me away, lightly.

"M-Mitch.." Jerome said breathlessly.

"Hm?" I asked as I sucked and licked his neck.

"W-We haven't, ah, done this before.." Jerome said, as he tried not to moan.

"Yeah. Lets break the ice, biggums." I said as I unbuttoned his top and kissed his chest.

"M-Mitch I-- I've never seen you like this be-before.." Jerome stammered and I kissed his clothed member, he moaned. I smiled at him.

"Do you want this, I can stop." I said as I caressed his cheek.

"N-No, don't stop." Jerome said, clearly. I smiled. I took off his, and put my hand in his boxers and starting pumping him.

"Mitch, ahh, faster.." I moaned. He went faster in an instant. He went down to my neck and started licking my neck, I moaned loudly. I came into his hand. I opened my eyes and saw Mitch licking the cum off his hand. He then looked at me and stopped licking his hand.

"I'm probably being greedy, here." Mitch said as he put his hand in front of my face. I grabbed his wrist and licked off the cum. I licked it all off then let go of his wrist. I felt his member harden.

"Y-you actually did that." Mitch blushed. I smiled and felt my cheeks go hot.

"Man, biggums. You're so cute," He said as he took off his boxers and top, "Fuckable too." Mitch was about to turn me around but I stopped him.

"Lemme do something for you." I smiled at him.

I blinked and saw Jerome go onto his knees and I turned around. He kissed my tip and then licked my tip. I moaned. He then took my whole member into his mouth, I wanted to buck but he held down my hips. He twirled his tongue around my member, and I moaned loudly when he did. Jerome bobbed his head.

"Shit Jerome, H-How can you do this so g-goo--" I stammered, then I came into his mouth. He drank all all my cum then I put him onto the bed and kissed him passionately. I parted the kiss and looked at him. Then I pushed in, without a word. I felt Jerome scratching at my neck.

"M-Mitch !!" Jerome moaned, as he wrapped his legs around my waist. I started slow, only the tip at his entrance. I saw Jerome wanting me to move.

"M-Mitch. M-move.." Jerome stammered as he looked at me.

"Hm?" I asked, "I can't hear you, Jerome."

"Mitch. Just fuck me, you tease." Jerome said clearly, I then slammed into him, I thrusted into him at a steady speed.

"I love you Jerome." I said.

"I-I- Ahh- L-Love you too Mitch." Jerome replied. I went faster, until I came inside of him, and Jerome came shortly afterwards.

We both crawled into bed and I hugged Jerome.

"What are we gonna do when it's our year anniversary?" Jerome asked me, as he hugged me.

"Well, I have something in mind." I smirked.