Chapter 1: Normal day

"Hey guys, it's gem here. This is the eddsworld story I was talking about. I'm not much of a great writer, but I hope this is well written, and I hope you enjoy. Other chapters being worked on."

It was early in the morning in London. We go to a sleepy neighbourhood at around 9:00 am, and into a red roofed house of the eddsworld crew. Inside was so quiet, so quiet that you can hear the ticking sound of the clock in the living room, so quiet that you can hear the pitter-patter of ringo the cat small paws as he walks around the living room. Everything seems so lively and relaxing... well, for awhile atleast. 30 minutes passed by, and upstairs in the hallway a light flickered on. It was Edd, and he looked half awake, and hungry. His dark brown hair had a bad case of bed-head, and his dark green pyjama shirt was wrinkled up from his sleep. Boy, he must've had a good sleep last night. Edd yawned as he wobbly walked down the stairs, hoping he wouldn't fall over. The first thing that came to his mind was breakfast... mostly bacon.

Edd walked into the kitchen, and went into the freezer for bacon, and luckily he found the last pack. "I gotta remind myself to buy more later." Edd sleepily thought to himself. He grabbed the pack of bacon, then some eggs, and started cooking. Maybe the aroma of breakfast will wake his two other friends. A half hour later, breakfast was done. Edd looked at the clock. 9:36 am is what it said, so he decided that it was time for the other two to wake up. "Guys! Wake up! There's breakfast!" Edd yelled out as loud as he can. Edd grabbed a plate, and served himself. He went into the fridge and took out a carton of orange juice, and sat down at the table.

After a few seconds, Edd perked up hearing fast footsteps down the stairs. It was Matt and Tom, of course, and they were both racing down the stairs, and into the kitchen. "I'm getting the first plate!" Matt yelled out enthusiastically! But was cut off, when he got pushed away by Tom. "Not if I get it first!" He yelled back, sounding similarly to Matts tone. Edd got up. "Boy, you two are sure hungry." He chuckled out. Usually, Matt and Tom would just calmly come to the kitchen in the mornings, but if bacon is served, they do get excited. "Well duh! I haven't eaten since yesterday." Matt said out loud, as he raced to the covers to grab a plate. "Hey, you're grabbing my plate." Tom yelled out to Matt. "I don't see your name on it." Matt said back, but then cut off again by Tom pushing him away. Matt accidently let go of the plate, and just as it was about to hit the floor, Tom caught it in time. "Hah!" Tom yelled proudly. Annoyed, Matt decided to just give up. "Fine. You can keep the bloody plate." He said in defeat.

Edd just rolled his eyes at their unexpected kitchen outbreak, but chuckled with amusement. He loved how both of them can be so childish towards eachother. To Edd, they were both like his two young brothers that he had to watch over everytime, and trust me, he enjoys every bit of it. Although, they both don't get along very well. Matt grabbed another plate from the shelves, and both of them served themselves, and soon they all started to eat. The three soon started having conversations with eachother that no one else probably won't understand. Like "Hey Matt, what kind of crazy adventures do you think we'll have today?" Edd ask with a smirk. Edd loved the fact that not everyday was a boring day. The three always had something to do, fight Zombehs, go to antlatis, explore ruins, and all that sort of crazy stuff. It makes Edd realize how exciting his life can be. "Meh, whatever accrues, I guess. I just hope we don't get abducted again!" Matt replies back, with a slight shiver from the last time they got abducted. It was fun to them, but Matt didn't want his "pretty" face ruined from explosion again. Tom came in the conversation. "Don't you guys think we should just lay off the crazy adventures today? I'm getting tired." He said, with a yawn. "Hey. I can't stop them from coming." Edd said out to Tom.

The three continued to eat their breakfast. But Edd couldn't stop wondering what this new day would bring them, I mean everyday was an exciting day. But Tom was right, they could just sit down and relax if they wanted to, but Edd couldn't help but feel that this day could take them to an unexpected adventure, and everyday shouldn't be unexpecting, but Edd just can't shake the feeling off that something will happen. Anything is possible for these guys, but why doesn't today feel that way for the cola loving guy?(this is one short chapter. Okay for a starter).