Sky Full Of Stars.

Hody Everyone! Bad News, My account was hacked and my story got deleted. Now i have uploaded it again and i desperatley need your help. Please help me get more reads and votes. Please spread my word by shring the link on Social Media's if you possibly can. Me, Mummy and Daddy are trying our best but we still need help and that can be YOU!

 If that is made possible, I swear i would be the happiest person on Earth. Everybody does need motivation after they fail to complete their goal you know :(

Love and Requests:

Aliza. Xx

____________________________________________________________________

Shireena:

“Catch me if you can brother!” I started running around the house with excitement and was determined to escape my brother. I twisted and turned until I escaped my brother’s arms and he couldn’t catch me. Then when I got tired, I sat on the small stairs leading to the roof.

 Our house wasn’t that lavish or excellently constructed but it was ours, the house had memories of us from when we were just wee babies to when we had grown well enough.

 My brother and I sat on the staircase laughing at each other’s sweaty condition. My brother didn’t seem to have brushed his hair once in the whole long day which always annoyed me.

“You should brush your hair twice a day brother.” I commanded him as I run my fingers through his brunette hair.

“I will if you catch me snail!” He jolted upright and ran out of sight. I seemed to be running after him, trying to catch him when everything went black. I couldn’t see anything when I felt a sudden pain in my head, my head would burn and I felt heat building inside me.

 I jolted upright taking long breaths, long steady breaths. I tried to figure out what I had experienced. Then by having a look at the Khaki tent I got back into my consciousness and figured out that I was still in the camp.

“I saw a dream.  A wonderful dream indeed! I wish I could experience it and not just in my dream but in person!”

“Alas you are awake Shireena! Get up have some bread and start doing your chores. The same ones that you do every Wednesday.” Said my mother as she handed me over the bread in my bed.

On Wednesday I cleaned the tent, filled the water jugs all over again and would bathe in the filthy water down the lake. I always believed that not taking a bath was better than bathing in the filthy water of the lake. After the bath I would scratch my body badly but I couldn’t do anything about it except for accepting my mother’s orders.

“I am a girl and it is my duty to work, work and work.” I recited my mother’s words to myself as I swallowed the bread mother had gave me. She would everyday remind me of my chores by saying these words. Whenever I would ask her to take me to school she would reply me with the words. Long story short: She means that I am a girl and I have no right of choosing what I like, what I want for my future and so when I do not have all the rights I obviously have to do my chores all day long!

Well after the partially stale bread and the cold tea without milk, I rushed out of the tent and started my chorus.

“Let’s see. Number one I ought to clean the tent.” I recited as I struggled to decide what I should do first. I started cleaning the tent and as there was a lot to do so I started from the main thing, putting new covers to the mattresses and the pillows that we had received as aid. I place the pots and pans in place and put a lid on the water cooler. Cleaning the floor came after that, I grabbed a broom from the fellows who lived in the tent besides us and started cleaning the bare ground. By the time I was done cleaning the floor, the tent was covered with dust that made me cough madly.