Chapter 9

Beth's Pov

I grogilly open my eyes to hear my ringtone blasting through my dark and quiet bedroom. Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran, my absolute favorite song, why wouldn't it be my ringtone?

'Cause maybe your loveable,and maybe your my snowflake

and your eyes turn from green to grey, in the winter I'll hold you in a cold place

And you should never cut your hair,

cause I love the way you flick it off your shoulder,

And you will never know, just how beautiful you are to me,

but maybe I'm just in love when you wake me up.

After rocking out to my ringtone for a bit. I slide that arrow thing, you know what I mean? On an IPhone?

"Hello?" I ask, unsure of who is calling me.

"Hey Bethy, wan't to come over? We're not allowed to leave our flat today because we got in trouble with paparazzi yesterday.." A thick Irish accent says guiltily. That could only be one person.

"Sure Ni, I'll be over in a few." After ending the call and changing my clothes I grab my phone and walk next door.

You're probably wondering who texted me and why it was so mysterious, and why I got upset. Am I right or am I right? It was Niall asking me if we could have a serious talk. You're probably like THATS IT? Well you see Niall is not a serious person, so a really serious text scared me a lot. I think it scared me too much because I was really shocked.

"Hello lads!" I say casually walking in without knocking. They're all on the couches whispering with worried looks.

"What's up?" I say sitting beside Harry on the larger couch. I am starting to get really worried.

"We have to tell you something." Liam says with a sad smile plastered on his face. I am so sick of all of this pointless drama. Yup, I am definetly freaking out inside.

"Well?" I don't mean to sound rude, but I am just really tired, and anxiously waiting for what they have to say.

"We are going on tour again." Louis says this time. Well I knew that! They are an internantional boy band! Obviously they are going on tour again. Wait they just got back like a month and a half ago!

"When?" I question apprehensively.

"In two weeks." Zayn smiles. Niall has been unusually quiet and he looks really upset.

"That's not so bad! We still have two weeks!" I smile trying not to look dissapointed.

My best friends were leaving in two weeks, and school starts in a month. Joy..

"We are going to be on tour for three months." Liam adds.

"That's not too bad." I smile encouragingly.

"Well we are going around Europe for a month, then we are going to Australia for two weeks, then Canada for a nother two weeks. Lastly we are going to the States for a month." Harry says all in one breath.

"That sounds really fun!" I smile,

"Yeah it will be, but here's the other thing.." Liam says suddenly finding his shoes very interesting. I just raised my eyebrows and waited for him to continue. "You see, we will be renting out this apartment for the three months." He finishes.

"Aww but it won't be the same without you guys!" I joke, they all look really sad and guilty. "Guys, I am joking calm down."

"I know Bethy." Harry says. Honestly, why would I be upset? Yeah I am sad because I won't see them for three months, but they are in a band they need to go on tour so they can meet there fans.

"Well this is really depressing can't we just watch tele now or something?" I joke, but they all look too upset, what's got their panties in a twist?

Guy's that was funny, laugh. AHAHHAHAHHAHA. Am I mentally laughing at my own joke? What is wrong with me? Well let's not open that book.

"I can't stay for long, I have a job interview later today." I smile.

"I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE LOOKING FOR A JOB!" Louis shouts really loudly.

"Yeah, I need more money, my mum thinks that since I am getting older, I should support myself." I chuckle, I can hear my mother scolding me in my head for not listnening to her.

"Where are you applying too?" Louis asks,

"A small bakery, it's only a temporary job." I respond.

"Well good luck Bethy!" Louis says standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Thanks Lou!" I shout after him. "I should probablybe going home so I can get ready." I stand up and wave goodbye.

.

Niall's Pov

.

I don't know why but I have a large knot in my stomach. I hate that we have to leave Beth for three months, I am going to miss her so much. Her vanilla perfume, her long brown hair, her toms that she wears practically every day. The way she blushes when she is embarresed. I think I like her too much, is that bad?

I was so upset I could barely talk to her. Apparently she has a job interview today. I know this sounds really selfish but I kinda don't want her to get the job. Wow, I am a horrible person.

Before you go and judge me, I have my reasons.

1. She will have work a lot, and our schedule's are really busy so it would make it even harder to hang out with her.

2. WE ARE LEAVING IN TWO WEEKS!

3. I already miss her when I don't see her during the weekdays.

I sound like a love sick puppy don't I?

4. I REALLY LIKE HER AND I WAN'T TO SPEND A LOT OF TIME WITH HER.

Those are really selfish reasons, good job Niall. I feel like shit now.

I'm just kidding, ha ha ha. I hope Beth get's the job, yay.

Let's change the subject shall we?

So who likes Nandos? I know I do! Oh that reminds me, I am really hungry. "Harry! Can you drive me to Nandos?" I yell towards his bedroom.

"NO! Niall we just ate breakfast!" Harry shouts through his closed door.

"UGH SOMEBODY PLEASE DRIVE ME TO NANDOS!?" I shout throught the flat.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! I finally updated! I am so sorry this chapter was so horrible and boring and stupid and lame and ugly.. what?

WILL NIALL GET HIS NANDOS!? WE WILL FIND OUT AFTER THE BREAK! lol Idk when I can update next! Hopefully really soon!

So tell me what you think! I would really love your opinions! It would totally make my day!

Also if someone could make me a new cover for this book! I would totally appreciate it! I would dedicate this and the next chapter to you, plus I would recommend your story! If I use it, so please! I would love love love love it!

TONIGHT LETS VOTE SOME AND COMMENT WHILE WERE YOUNG.

See what I did there?(;

LOVE YOU GUYS YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND DON'T EVER FORGET IT!