Chapter 3

Harry's Pov

.

"Beth! Let's go I have the best hiding spot!" I whisper-yell as I drag Beth by the arm up the stairs. I bring her into Zayn's room and we hide under the bed. Nobody ever goes in Zayn's room to hide so this will be perfect. Beth and I made pointless conversation about my music and interviews. Not pointless just not worth anything that interesting.

"So Bethy how are you feeling? You know, since the whole "I'm Luke and I'm such an asshole" I said imperonating Luke. She giggled at me,

"I honestly don't even care about him anymore. He was a big part of my life, you know? A year is the longest relationship I have had. I don't know but when somebody cheats on you, I don't believe it's healthy to be sad and crying all day, when they're happy with somebody else..." She whispers sadly.

"Aww Bethy" I pull her into a one armed hug since we were currently underneath a bed. That's what I love about her. She is one of my best friends and is so trusting, she says exactly what's on her mind. I'm so glad to have a friend like her.

"Harry I hear footsteps.." She whispers into my ear.

I look through a crack in the bedskirt to see the door creaking open. It's Louis voice.

"Zayn! We need to go find Harry and Beth! You can fix your hair later! They're the last ones and I want to eat dinner!" I could sense the irritation in Lou's voice.

"Lou it's fine, just wait a minute. I bet they're getting it on!" Zayn giggled.

With that Beth burst out laughing. Lou pulled her legs and she was laying in the middle of Zayn's room laughing so hard she couldn't breath. I also got out from under the bed and joined her in laughing so hard. We both sat there laughing for five minutes until Liam and Niall came in.

"Zayn, Lou have you found the-" Niall said as he saw us laughing on the floor. "Well that answers my question" he says with a chuckle.

"Why are you laughing?" Liam questioned us

"Well they were hiding under the bed, and Zayn said 'I bet they're getting it on' and they they both burst out laughing." Lou said with a smirk. I stopped laughing and eventually Beth did too. I looked up at Niall and saw his face was angry.

"Beth why were you laughing so hard?! It's really not that funny" Liam said inbetween chuckling.

"Even the thought of me 'getting it on with Harry' makes me laugh so hard!" She said breaking out into another fit of giggles.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" I pout while clutching my heart. This sends her laughing even more.

"Can we just go get dinner! I'm hungry and I bet Niall is too!" Lou said grumpily. We all nodded. Niall now looked happier and reached over to help Beth get of the floor. She gladly accepted it and we all went into the living room.

.

Beth's Pov

.

"Alright lads, I am going to go home! Goodnight and I had fun, thank you" I said grinning

"But, you said you were going to sleepover!" Zayn said

"Yeah I know but I am really tired, I'm going shopping tomorrow, does anybody want to come?" I raised my eyebrows at them.

"I can't I am hanging out with Perrie!" Zayn said with a smile plastered on his face.

"Same, I am hanging out with Danielle!" Liam said happily

"Going to Eleanor's house!" Louis said blushing.

"I am hanging out with Nick tomorrow, sorry love!" Harry said.

"Well Niall, you busy?" I shrug.

"Nope not at all." He smiles at me.

"Alright guys see you tomorrow, maybe? Niall want to come over around 11, we can get lunch at the mall?"

"Sure! Sounds good! See ya tomorrow! Bye Bethy!" He grins at me.

As I am walking back over to my house I think about what I'm going to wear tomorrow. It's already midnight I should probably get some sleep. I unlock my apartment and change into some pjs, and drift off into sleep.

I flutter my eyes open and look at my clock. SHIT IT'S 10:00! I am meeting Niall in an hour!

I run to my closet and grab simple denim short shorts and a black tank top, with an infinity sign on it. I jump in the shower, and feel the warm water touch my cold and tired skin. I jump out in only 10 minutes! New record! I change into the clothes I grabbed and threw on some black vans, to match the tanktop. I look at the clock and still have half an hour. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, it really makes my green eyes pop. I add some powder foundation to my cheeks to even the skintone. It still looks natural so thats good. I complete my makeup with the peach baby lips chapstick. I brush out my long brown hair and blowdry it. I glance again at the clock 10:53 YES! I made it. I do a happy dance while turning around. I hear Niall knocking on the door. I skip over to the door and let him in.

"Hey Niall!" I greet him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Don't worry he's my bestfriend, don't think wrong!

"Hello love!" He says and returns the hug and kiss.

"Shall we go?"

"Yes, lets go! Paul is going to pick us up in the front."

"Niall we don't need a bodyguard! We can take my car!'

"Beth, we do! What if we get spotted by fans!"

"Oh yeah, sorry i sometimes forget that my bestfriends are international superstars..." I giggle and he laughs with me.

"OFF TO THE MALL WE GO!" Niall screams while running to the lift.

I lock my apartment and casually walk over to see a panting, and impatient Niall.

"Niall calm down, either way were going to get there.." I laugh at his out of breath face and we step into the lift.

We make small chat and meet up with Paul downstairs.

If I knew what that day was going to involve, I should have just stayed home....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello loves! Okay so I really liked this chapter!(: Do you guys like the diffrent pov's or should i just keep it Beth's? Also what do you think is going to happen?

I hate to be annoying but since this story is new, and doesn't have many reads or anything, if you want to could you please tell your friends about this story? It would mean a lot! Thanks for reading, and thank you for voting and leaving those really nice comments! It truely does mean a lot.

.

Also if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Thanks again! I love you all!

<3 E