Chapter 7

Hey guys! Okay so this chapter will probably be short because I need to study for a Biology test! Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying my stories! I loved the comments on the last chapter but she made me smile! Thanks lovelies<3'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth's Pov

"Umm.. What do you mean?" I stutter, I mean these guys as any normal teenager would, they are very inappropriate at times. That sounds very strange, no just sometimes they cuss, and they are very cheeky and flirtatious. What can you do? They are teenagers..

"Isn't it obvious Beth"? Zayn laughs with a mischievous grin plastered on his face.

"Umm, not reallÿ." I say shyly, I am kind of freaking out right now.

"Alright let me explain, so we dare you to do something, none of this truth shit. Okay? And if you do it then good, but if you chicken out then there will be consequences. We normally decide what to do with the chickens after.. Oh and the catch is we play it at the shopping center.."Zayn trails off.

"I am not playing that ridiculous game!"

"Come on Beth it's actually really fun!" Zayn smiles and the rest all nod.

"No! Plus what if you get recognized by fans at the Shopping Center?"

"We will have disguises!" Louis butts in.

"No!"

"Yeah.. umm Louis, Zayn? Do you remember what happened last time?" Niall says.

Suddenly Louis face goes bright red while Zayn and Harry burst into laughter.

"What happened?! Lou why are you blushing like mad?" I pinch his cheek.

"Hey don't do that!"

"Oww, Lou you didn't have to slap my hand away!" I frown, "Niall will you tell me?" I ask turning my head around to where Niall was sitting.

Zayn, Louis and Harry glared at Niall.

"Umm I am pretty sure they would kill me, plus Liam isn't here to stop them from beating me up." Niall laughs.

The others faces soften when they realize that Niall won't tell me.

"Please, please, please, please tell me Ni!" I ask pulling out my puppy dog face, which we all know Niall can't refuse.

"Ugh, Beth don't do that!" Niall says breaking eye contact with me.

"Harrrrrrrrrry! Will you tell me?" I ask turning my puppy dog face to him.

"Nope sorry Bethy!" Harry smirks.

"Fine!" I say getting up to go to the kitchen.

"Hey! Beth do you wan't to play with us?" I hear Lou shout to me.

"No it honestly sounds like a horrible idea." I laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why didn't I listen to myself? This is going to end terrible I just know it. After much refusing I finally agreed to play there stupid dare or dare game. What have I gotten myself into?

"Zayn turn up the radio!" Louis said from the drivers seat. Louis was driving obviously, Zayn in the passenger seat, Harry to my left and Niall to my right.

"Louis go faster! We only have a few hours before Paul realizes we're gone!" Harry yells to Louis.

"You guys didn't tell Paul?"

"No he would kill us if he knew we were doing this again after last time." Niall says.

Yup, I am pretty sure today is not gonna end well.

.

.

Niall's Pov

.

You see about two months ago, we were at the shopping center playing dare, or dare, when- Okay I am not going to get into full detail now cause it's a pretty embarrassing story.

I could tell Beth was really nervous about playing this game, because let's face it, she's the only girl with four other guys, and she doesn't realize how far and seriously Louis and Zayn take these dares.

Ahhh finally!

"Louis there's a spot! Why didn't you park there?" Zayn questions.

"My giant car will not fit in that tiny space Zayn so shut it!" Louis says smirking.

"Well atleast we're here finally!" Harry laughs.

"OH LOUIS THERE'S A SPOT RIGHT THERE! GO!" Zayn yells jumping up in his seat like a five year old on Christmas morning. Wow that was pretty clever.

"Niall, I don't want to.." Beth whispers so only I could hear her.

"How bad could it be?" I smile at her.

"Let's go inside!" Louis, Harry and Zayn scream while running to the mall.

Boy are we in for one exciting day.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GahhH! cliff hanger! Don't kill me(:

So what did you guys think? I would love your opinions! I have so much homework... OH WELL I THOUGHT I WOULD UPDATE NEIGHBORS BECAUSE IT'S MORE IMPORTANT THAN GEOMETRY AND BIOLOGY HOMEWORK. YES! Ok.

So yeah I mentioned it earlier, sorry for such a short chapter and dedication goes to her because all of her comments on the diffrent chapter made me smile(: So thank you for that!

My favorite comment will get a dedication because I like reading your comments and I like dedicating chapters, so it's a win-win!

Thanks so much!<3

Love you guys so much! DLJGHFSLHSKDGH IM AT 230 READS GUYS IM SO EXCITED YOU HAVE NO IDEA.

And if you actually read the Authors Note then I love you like 39p257386938576 more. okay<3

~InfinityyyandBeyond<3

Last thing I promise! The dare or dare thing came from the Janoskians! One of there videos! Ugh I love them so much they are so funny omg. Okay I am done now(: