Chapter 11

"And in that moment I swear, we were infinite." Charlie in The Perks Of Being A Wallflower said the last line of the movie, and I was sobbing my eyes out. I could feel the mascara running down my face, I bet I looked like a racoon.

"Aww baby, don't cry." Emily said arm hugging me, since we were on my couch. I'm sorry but when Logan Lerman is all emotional, and beautiful on your T.V screen you cry with him, because well, it's Logan Lerman.

"I can't help it, it's my baby, and we're going to get married, ok?" I grinned, half hicuping from my sobs. After laughing for a good minute Emily finally calms her breathing and grins back.

"Good, you finally shut up.'' I chuckly while reaching for a pillow to shove at her.

"Oh, Bethy, I've been meaning to ask you, how did your first three days go at the Bakery?"

"It's been really fun actually, I love my co workers and some of the customers are so cute, since it's near my University." I wink at her, making her go into another fit of hysterical laughter.

"Well on that note, maybe I should apply too?" She laughed wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"It just sucks you know Em?"

"What do you mean, the job?" She retorted tilting her face to the left slightly.

"No not that, but they are leaving on tour in like a week, and I haven't seen them since we've both been very busy." sighing frustrated.

"Don't worry boo, why don't you go hang out with them right now?" She questioned.

"I didn't really think about that, I mean they're probably really tired, they were in the studio all day today."

"But, they are still at home right?" She chuckled.

"Okay but you're coming with me poop, let's go." I grab her arm and pull her to the door. We're both wearing pajamas, and smeared make-up from crying but, these are my best friends so who really cares?

I opened their flat's door with Emily trailing behind me, and quietly walk through the flat to the living room.  Niall, Louis and Zayn were sprawled out on the couches snoring with their laptops on their laps. I took out my phone and took a picture of the hilarious sight. Emily and I burst into laughter.

"Let's have a little fun, shall we?" Emily said grabbing a pen of the coffee table."

I giggled in response, picking up a blue pen.

"You get Louis and Zayn, let me work on Niall." I laughed smirking.

I pushed up Niall's hair off of his face, so I could draw on his forehead. What I didn't expect was how soft and silky his hair was. OKAY FOCUS BETH FOCUS. I quickly drew a unibrow, and a beard. However, the mustache had to be perfect it took me a good five minutes to draw the mustache, and it looked perfect if I do say so myself.

"Beth, hurry up! I finished both of them already!" I took a few more pictures of our perfect drawings and started cracking up at myself. Why am I so funny? I should be a comedian. OOOH Do you think that have a college course where they teach you how to be a comedian? Okay mental note, I need to look it up.

"Niall wake up." I cooed in his ear while Emily woke up Louis and Zayn.

"Bethy is that you?" Niall pulled me on top of him and sighed.

"Niall, Niall, Niall, you need to let go of me." I struggled but his grasp remained tight on my slim body.

Louis and Zayn were now awake, still not aware of their drawings- stupid boys- and amused at Niall's face and his arms around me.

"No Bethy, you smell good." Niall sniffed me. I am one hundred percent serious, Niall sniffed me.

"NIALL WAKE UP AND LET GO!" I screamed in his ear. He released his grip on me and shot upward making me fall on the floor. Louis, Zayn and Emily were laughing so hard tears escaped their eyes.

"Oww, Niall..." I groaned sitting back up.

"Erm, Bethy why were you on top of me?" Niall asked, his voice still raspy from his nap.

"Niall, you pulled me on top of you when I tried to wake you, and then you sniffed me." I stifled my laughter, at Niall's confused, and mortified face.

"No, you're lying..." Niall stated, his voice filled with confusion and embarrassment.

"No mate, you did." Zayn said laughing again.

"Guys I'm really gonna miss you."

"We're gonna miss you so much Bethy." Louis said pulling me into a hug.

"Try not to have too much fun on tour without me." I winked at him

"Ha ha very funny." Lou said sticking his tounge at me.

"So what are your plans before you leave in six days?"

"Well we have an interview tomorrow, and a final day in the studio. Management gave us four days off after that so we could relax before the tour starts and such." Lou rambled on,

"Oh that's awesome. So I call dibs on all of you one of those days." I smiled sincerely at him.

"Of course babe, well one day I am spending with Eleanor, and another with my family. I'm sure the rest of the boys are as well, so we have to do something with our bestfriend." Lou grinned showing off his perfect teeth.

"Well I can take a day off from work, I am sure they won't mind."

"Bestfriends bestfriends 'till the very end, Bestfriends, bestfriends we don't have to pretend"

My rington cut off our converstation- I change my ringtone a lot, don't hate me cause you ain't me- word.

"Hello?" My voice sounding suspicious, well it was eleven in the evening.

"Haz is that you?"

"Harry?"

"Okay Harry stay where you are, stay safe, I am coming to get you okay?" My voice cracking as I am on the verge of tears. I can't believe this.

"What happend?" They all exclaim, staring at me wide-eyed.

"No time to explain, get in the car!" I yell jumping up from my seat.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Author's Note!

Umm I'm sorry if this chapter was kinda short, and I'm sorry I havén't updated in a week! My schedule has been so hectic! Well I changed the cover! yeah and umm I'm sorry about the cliff hanger too. I promise I will upload quicker this time.

Okay so a lot of people have been messaging me saying

"Well they all don't share a flat, so your story doesn't make sense."

And a whole bunch of stuff like that, you know, I understand and am aware, but this is a story. It's not supposed to be realistic ok.

VOTE COMMENT FAN EAT LISTEN TO LITTLE THINGS WATCH AND CRY ABOUT YOUR DEAD OVARIED IN REGARDS TO LITTLE THINGS MUSIC VIDEO AND EAT SOME MORE BREATH DONT FORGET TO EAT K