Chapter 6

{third person POV} (italics are thoughts)

pulse walks by the bar and sees shade isn't behind the counter like he always is. She goes down the hallway and into the Living room. 

"huh..he's not here either..i thought he came back last night.."

she sees Dabi playing games on the tv she walks over and stands in front of him.

Dabi : Oi nerd! get out of the way. cant you see i'm busy

Pulse: where's shade, did he come home last night?

Dabi:  why would i know?!  your always with him !

Pulse: you share a room with him!!

they both go really quiet. they turn around to see Shigaraki standing in the doorway with a worried expression.

what...have we done.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{with Shade and Izuku}        (shade pov / third person pov} 

w..where am i... i look around and i see that I'm tied to a chair. why is it so dark?! I'm struggling to use my quirk to let me just phase through the cuffs....wait..my quirks not working!! 

"i see someone's finally awake~ " 

I turned my head to make eye contact with a boy..he seems so familiar...I  don't understand why..watch him come closer and it looks like he's holding a needle.

"S...stay back! d..dont come any closer!" i feel him stab my shoulder with it. He starts to lean over and he whispers in my ear while grinning.

"Dont worry ~ it will be almost over ver-" he was cut off by a loud knock on the door.

He grabs shade by the shoulder and throws him into the closet. 

"stay there and don't make a sound!" Izuku quickly closes the closet and walks over to the door.

{Shades POV}

i don't know what's happening...i feel sick and everything is blurry. i can hear two males outside of the closet. one of them i can tell is Izuku but its difficult to hear the other... I feel a sudden temperature  drop and it fees like my body's on fire.  w..what did he do to me... what ever he put in me hurts...a lot 

"h..help m..me " i manage to whisper before everything eventually goes black..