Chapter 1

{third-person point of view} ( the words in italics are thoughts)

"PULSE, STOP ELECTRICUTING MY CUSTOMERS!!" shade yells while cleaning the bar counter 

"my bad!!!!"

after a while they  start to argue about splitting the tip jar

suddenly the door gets kicked open and it falls off the hinges 

'both of you...enough! for friends you guys argue a lot." says a tall pale man with messy blue hair and fake hands covering his arms and face. he walks in carrying a bunch of boxes.

shade starts to smirk.

" hey boss... need a hand? " shade starts to laugh hysterically.

the man rolls his eyes and mutters under his breath. 

"Ha Ha very funny....not. "

" aww come on shigaraki-kun~ lighten up! AND STOP TURNING THE DOOR NOBS INTO DUST!! you really need to start wearing gloves. I had to order another shipment of door nobs. you managed to disintegrate like 30 of them in a week." shade says after fixing the door.

Shigaraki sighs and puts the boxes down and sits at the bar 

"shade...get me the usual...And make it a double." Shigaraki says scratching his neck

he starts to grin.

"sooo one chocolate milk coming up. " shade starts to laugh.

they can hear Shigaraki cursing under his breath.

"boss I'm joking, one blue Hawaiian coming up." 

while shade starts making the drink he starts to hear a psychopathic giggle  coming from down the hallway.

" oh god...don't tell me she's back." 

a girl with blonde hair walks into the bar and she's playing with a knife.

"oh Shade-kun~...did you miss me?" she giggles.

shade puts his mask on and disappears into the shadows. the girl starts to pout

"toga leave him alone" a man with purple patches under his eyes and covering his chin and neck 

" dabi your no fun!" she says after rolling her eyes.

" Oh hush you...don't you have someone to stab?....while your at it take pulse with you." Dabi sighs while watching toga light up with excitement. she grabs her knife and drags pulse out the door by the wrist. Dabi grins a few minutes later . 

"I know your still there shade~ you cant always rely on that trick for much longer" a psychopathic laugh is heard through out the bar. Dabi suddenly feels a cold hand  run up his neck. he turns around and swings at shade.

"I SWEAR I WILL BLAST YOU INTO NEXT WEEK IF YOU DONT STOP DOING THAT!!!" while being annoyed he watches shade fall to his knees and burst out  laughing while coughing in pain. 

Little did they know....that tomorrow would change everything