Chapter 5

{Shades POV and third person} (italics are thoughts)

i still haven't gotten a answer from max...he has  also been disappearing a lot in the day time...i have no idea where he goes. i just see him come into the bar once the sun starts to set . I'm sitting down on the couch when i see Dabi and toga talking at the other side of the room. People would think that i would be jealous. but i cant stop thinking about him...with his purple eyes...NO! I HAVE TO GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD...but...i cant.. I start to stare at the ground

"shade are you alright? you haven't been acting like yourself  lately" 

i look up and i see pulse standing above me. "I'm fine pulse" my face is still red from thinking about him .

"oh....ma..GAWD!!!" everyone starts to look over at the two of us. "YOU HAVE A CRUSH!!" she yells.

"P..PULSE S..SHUT IT!!" next thing you know i see Dabi and toga suddenly appear in front of  me. Just..when i thought this couldn't get anymore embarrassing .

Dabi:  "WHO IS IT"

Toga: "WHEN CAN I MEET HIM"

Pulse: " I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD FEELINGS!!"

all three of them burst out in laughter and I start  running. My eyes start to fill up with tears. after a while i stop running and realize i left the bar. I'm lost... i look around in a panic. next thing you know i see a green haired guy in a alley way. 

"hey.. you seem lost"

he looks kind of scary i have a bad feeling about this...i walk over to him and he holds out his hand.

i walk over to him and he holds out his hand

{third person POV}

izuku grabs shades wrist and pulls him close. 

"now i finally have a little test subject"

"L..Let me go!"

suddenly izuku puts a cloth over his mouth and they disappear into the night.