Chapter 2

{shades POV} ( the words in italics are thoughts)

"SHADE WAKE UP!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM" i hear pulse yell from the other side of the room. i open my eyes slowly and realize im slept on the couch again...mostly because i dont want to share a room with Dabi senp- I UH MEAN DABI......i dont want to talk about it so dont ask! i look up to see a worried expression on pulse's face.

"what did you do now...its 3 am in the morning and i had to work late last night..what could you have posssibly done that its this important?" i glare up at her.

"so...the pros might kinda..know about us" my face turns pale when I hear that.

"pulse...I said to keep a low profile...how did they even find out about us...how did they even find out about me I never leave the bar!" that's actually true...I never left the bar.. and when I do its just to sleep on the couch in the hall way. I think to myself.

"well...me and toga when out yesterday...and we were found some how. we even had disguises on and everything... and they figured out about you because when we attended UA we never left each others side."

well..she's got a point there. at first it was because she never left me alone.. i was very anti social and i barley spoke. then after a couple months i finally gave in and actually enjoyed her company. i let out a sigh and stand up. i put on my vest and grab my gloves.

"well... we cant do anything about it now.." i say while i start making drinks

"god..shade is such a workaholic...all i ever see him do is work"

i hear a loud thump in the hallway. I' guessing that's either Shigaraki or Dabi...Either way were in trouble..

"SHADE! PULSE! FRONT AND CENTER NOW!" Shigaraki yells while slamming open the door. i smirk.

"wow boss you managed to open the door with out evaporating the door nob" i catch a small side way glace of disbelief from pulse.

"get smart with me again and ill back hand you with all five fingers then we'll see whos laughing" Shigaraki mutters from behind the hand on his face. i immediately go quiet and i look down at the ground.

"anyway...The boss wants to see you to"

{ third person POV}

shade and pulse look at each other with worried expressions on there faces

what...Have we both gotten our selves into...they both think while staring down the dark hallway.