Week 12: Winners of Who's Going to The Finale and Challenge 13 Date and Time!!

Welcome back everyone! Today has been such a great day! I loved how much inspiration these 3 contestants have put into this game! Applause to them! I am so thankful to have them! Now instead of just saying who won I want to show off their answers and say who won! So here it goes!

Challenge 3:

MineralMann's Choice: A book cover for me, for Elimination Sensation, Season 2! Here is the link to see it: http://www.wattpad.com/78445402-part-3-entry-here-ya-go

Cadence1o1's Choice: A story! Read from bottom to top! Here it is:

((THE END))

Cadence1o1
1 hour ago

I'm never listening to another fairy tale again.

Cadence1o1
1 hour ago

I let Jayden open it, a decision I regret for the rest of my life.

A hand snatched him, and he fell to the ground. I was splashed, and I ran for help.

So now I'm here. It's been forty years. He's never gotten better, and I haven't aged.

Cadence1o1
1 hour ago

A iron key, red with rust, was under the guys skeleton.

We kept digging, past his grave, and hit rock bottom. A lock.

We had the key to it.

Cadence1o1
1 hour ago

We arrived at the Great Wall, and I went searching for where the wall collapsed.

A certain place. A story tells of a young, married woman. Her husband was helping build the wall, when suddenly, he died, in the wall. Her weeping was so bitter that the wall fell down.

An even lesser know story is that her husbands bones hold the key to eternal youth.

So you could see how happy I was when I found the guys bones.

Or what was buried with them.

Cadence1o1
2 hours ago

I figured, that if what I had read was true, everything could be traced back to China.

Don't ask me about how I got off school, or how I got by, because that's a secret.

Cadence1o1
2 hours ago

I went to find out about it. I guess I wasn't acting myself, because my friend, Jayden, asked me if I was sick.

He persisted, even when I told him to back off. So, I let him come with me to China.

Cadence1o1
2 hours ago

((NOOOO))

Cadence1o1
2 hours ago

I was full out pacing. Sweating too. I was worried, and worrying isn't something Angeline Shant does.

It was my fault he was here. He was here, on life support.

Let me begin. I am really into fairy tales, and legend. One day, I stumbled across the fountain of youth legend.

It intrigued me like no other, so,

BleuKnotes Choice: N/A

And so with that it is: