Week 1: Challenge 1 Date and Time!

Hello competitors! Congratulations on joining Elimination Sensation! I hope you have a fun time competing in it, and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor! To everyone who is here right now, Please add Elimination Sensation to your library so you know when updates happen! Now, Challenge 1 of Elimination Sensation will be at 9 Pm Eastern Times, U.S., and on Friday! If you cannot make it, please let me know so I can change the time, and hopefully I can! Everyone of you will be competing in this challenge and in case you didn't understand the rules i'll explain them further. So for challenge 1, the Safety Challenge, I will be having a random challenge. Let's say for example that I am making everyone answer certain questions, and the first one to answer it right would get 1 point! Whoever reaches 10 points first would win! You would be typing the message on the comments on Challenge 1, and the first person who comments would get a point! The winner would nominate two people for elimination, for example let's say they were @MineralMann and @Miz3ry while the winner of the challenge was @Total_Drama_Courtney. The next day, Saturday, @Total_Drama_Courtney, @Miz3ry, and @MineralMann would all compete in the Rejection Vote challenge along with 3 other people picked randomly. The winner of the challenge could either save one person either @MineralMann or @Miz3ry or keep the nominations the same. After that is decided, everyone will vote who they want out and the person with the most votes WILL be eliminated but can watch everything else that happens in the book! 

Special Note- When the winner of the Safety Challenge nominates two people, they will tell me and not type it in the comments, this also happens for the voting and if the person wants to save someone or not. Also, feel free to comment me about anything in this competitions like what you think you should do, problems, ANYTHING! Now go off and have some fun on Friday during the challenge!