Contestants!

• Dedicated to Everyone who joins this game show!

OPENINGS ARE NOW CLOSED

Welcome Castmates! Hope you have a fun time during this show! First elimination or last, doesn't matter! Just have some fun! Opening spots are still available, if you wanna join, just ask and i'll let you and leave a short description about yourself so that I can add it to your name! Here's everyone in it right now:

1.) BleuKnotes- One of the best-est players on Total Drama: The Last Chance, who's smart, nice, funny and loves to draw it's....... Madi! (Eliminated, 3rd Place)

2.) MineralMann- Young manipulator, dreams of being on the show Big Brother, famous Total Drama All-Star on Roblox it's... Manny! (Eliminated, Runner Up, 2nd Place)

3.) djcraft-2310- He plays tennis, the piano and he's one of the first one's on his class, and he wishes to be an astronaut it's........ DJ! (Eliminated, 7th Place)

4.) Miz3ry- One of the helpful-est people on Total Drama: The Last Chance, who loves video games and likes watching sport's it's........ Ethan! (Eliminated, 12th Place)

5.) missaisawesome- One of the smartest player on Total Drama: The Last Chance, who also lives right by me, it's........ Marissa! (Eliminated, 16th Place, Came back in with 12 people left, Eliminated, 5th Place)

6.) Mee_has_candy- she plays the flute, the piano, and the drums, loves to procrastinate, and loves music, it's.......... Candy! (Eliminated, 14th Place)

7.) ImmofoBatman- One of the wackiest players players on Total Drama: The The Last Chance who loves to write and draw it's....... Layla! (Eliminated, 17th Place)

8.) rodneyk10- You may know him on his account, but he is cool, nice, and a good friend to be around it's........ Rodney! (Eliminated, 27th Place)

9.) InsidiousGrand- One of the best people on earth, who procrastinates beyond belief and has a writing addiction it's.......... Izzy! (Eliminated, 8th Place)

10.) Peace1022- She loves poms, swimming, track, while she also loves panda, and is super hyper it's............ Hannah! (Eliminated, 18th Place)

11.) _StrikerEureka_- He loves minecraft, He is an awesome friend, while doesn't betray no one it's........... Striker! (Eliminated, 29th Place, Came back in with 15 people left, Eliminated Again, 15th Place)

12.) Cadence1o1- She likes to read, write, loves pink, is a bit eccentric, plays the harp and sing's it's.......... Cadence! (Winner!!!! 1st Place)

13.) AVFireBlade9472- She's just a bit insane, while also a bit of a procrastinator, while she dabbles in piano and other arts it's........... Ocean! (Eliminated, 23rd Place)

14.) Megamike42- On some days, he is kind, happy, funny, loves to act, loves to dance, loves to sing, a boy scout, real nerd, and plays trumpet, and is a bit socially awkward, but on other days he is in the art of music, but he doesn't get it accomplished, up late every night , while secretly good at sports it's....... Michael! (Eliminated, 20th Place, Came back in with 15 people left, Eliminated, 6th Place)

15.) TD_Fanatic (OC)- He's an upcoming actor, standing 5'10", with sea blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair it's........ Sven! (Eliminated, 28th Place, Came back in with 15 people left, Eliminated 9th Place)

16.) whiskers1315- He's an expert video gamer and has the brains, while planning to secretly (or not so secretly) take over the world, it's............ Whiskers! (Eliminated, 13th Place)

17.) finngirl4567- She does singing, she plays piano, guitar, and she likes music and writing, it's........... Finn! (Eliminated, 25th Place)

18.) HopelessWanderer_- She loves to sing, draw, and act, while she is also very very athletic it's............. Faith! (Eliminated, 10th Place)

19.) THEBOOM123- He's a really great athlete, is really fast, never gives us, is a great team member, and in the NBA it's............. TheBoom! (Eliminated, 21st Place)

20.) mynameisserene- She's really enthusiastic and likes to randomly dance while being hype and gullible it's......... Serene! (Eliminated, 30th Place)

21.) SuperMario1999- He's kind, wise, athletic, a team player who shows respect, but doesn't let anyone take advantage of him, it's........... Allen! (Eliminated, 4th Place)

22.) shadycat2605- She loves book, loves the shade of black, a tomboy, loving her friends, while being stronger than the other guys her age, she is also great at math it's.............. Shae! (Eliminated, 11th Place)

23.) TallProud- She likes to read, loves Pizza, is kind but if you get on her nerves she'll get you out, true to herself, while great with figuring stuff out, and with mood swings it's........ April! (Eliminated, 19th Place)

24.) AlphaBeast- He's smart it's........... Alpha! (Eliminated, 26th Place)

25.) ChocolateTurtles241- Kind and nerdy, with enthusiasm for almost anything. Enjoys writing and acting and has a game plan to go, it's...Emma! (Eliminated, 24th Place)

26.) BladeRunner- He joined late, but is still ready for action and to win it's.................. Blade! (Joined with 22 people left, Eliminated 22nd Place)