Chapter 10..

Mias pov:

I looked at the clock and it read about 12:00. I have to wake up Vic for his prep for his concert. "Vic, wake up." He groaned. "Why would you wake me up so early?" I laughed to that one. "First it is 12 o'clock, second you have your concert later and you said you were going to be on time." I through a pillow at him and he gave me the evil eye.

"Don't give me that look." I giggled and I went to shower. My phone buzzed. 

Unkown caller ID: You better fucking answer me..

I locked my phone and ignored it. She is trying to scare me but we all know that it is Sofia. She is litterally so creepy, I can't believe I even spent a little bit of time with her. Ew... I took a shower and put on a black muscle shirt over white ripped pants and black vans and to top it off a beanie. I'm not going to be preforning tonight but I want to see them play. 

-----Concert-----

I screamed with the crowd and danced to the music as they played making heads turn but I really don't give a flying fuck. Vic looked over at me in the back stage and winked. We haven't told the fans that we are dating so we are going to do that tonight. I hope it goes well.

"Thank you guys so much for being here tonight!" He screamed into the mike. He came over to me and we made a tweet and finally did it. I smiled and hugged him. "There it is Mia."

We walked into the meet and greet and signed some things. Even though I wasn't in the concert I was signing things. 

We walked into our bus and my phone vibrated yet again. "You need to block that psycho." Vic walked over to the couch with his laptop. I nodded and blocked her. It is creepy to think that I was in the same bed with her, kissing her and all that. Ew.. 

I sat on the couch with Vic and smiled, relieved that it is finally done. The guys came home and they went to there bunks. "Why are you so happy?" I grabbed his hand and continued with my smile. "I just am." I really am. We watched a couple of movies and finally went to sleep.

I opened my eyes and I noticed that I was still on the couch with Vic passed out beside me.  I went to go check my twitter but someone had litterally spammed my phone. 

Unknown: You fucking blocked me?

Unknown: You really shoudn't have done that.

Unknown: You will pay for that by the way.

Unknown: I will fucking kill you. 

I looked at those and many more like that. Why would someone do that? She is freaking insane. "Vic." I shook him. I am a little scared by this, who knows what this freak is capable of. "What." He groaned. "Look at this." I showed him my phone.

I was shaking by the time I showed him. This has never happened to me before. He got up and clenched his fists a little. "Come on, we are getting you a new phone.." I didn't question him I just nodded and followed him out the door. 

He bought me a new phone and we walked throughout the mall. "You are are amazing, I absolutly love your guys' music, it saved me." I chuckled a little as a fangirl was asking for an autograph from us. "Thank you guys so much. I love you." I hugged her. "I love you too. Stay strong." We walked away. I looked at Vic as we walked away, he was smiling widely. "I love our fans." He said as he grabbed my hand. 

I really do love our fans but some of them just go to far like Sofia. I am constantly looking around scared to death that I am going to see Sofia just standing there.. Everyhting about her freaks me out and I can't believe I ever had any contact with her let alone having sex with her. "You okay." I guess he noticed. I nodded and walked towars the bathroom. I have to breathe or I will have a panick attack. Just the thought of her creeps me out. Everything about this is still really blurry. I went to the sink and looked at my reflexion. My face was an unusual pale and my makeup was a little smudged but still looked okay.

I touched up my makeup a little bit and calmed my self down with an anxiouty pill. I swallowed and said to myself, "You got this Mi. Just go out there and smile. That is all you have to do." About 5 times then finally went outside to Vic. "You okay? You seem a little. I don't know." He looked at me and I smiled like I said I was going to. "Yeah I am fine." His face relaxed and I could tell my acting really came in handy.

We walked to the buses and I went to go look for Angie. "Ang you in there?" I nocked on the back door of our bus. I heard were whispers and then the door opened. "Gross don't you guys take a break?" I whined as they walked out and Jaime walked around me awkwardly. "Nope." Jaime yelled as he walked away.

I laughed with Ang. We walked to the Starbucks and I got a coffee and a sandwhich. "So um. I have to tell you. You remember Sofia right?"

"Yeah?" She said hesitantly.

"She has been texting me non-stop for a while and today Vic bought me a new iphone. So I don't think she will be contacting me. But she was sending threatening messages saying if I don't answer she will ruin me, hurt me or even kill me." I looked down afraid of her reaction. Her face was pale and her mouth was gaped open.. 

"I am going to kill this bitch.." She snapped her fingers. I laughed, "Killing her isn't going to be good on your perminant records and for our fans." She chuckled. "I guess so. But if she lays a finger on you I'll," 

"Kill her?" I laughed cutting her off. She nodded and sipped her drink. "Damn straight." She was a small girl with a very big attitude, guess that is why we are friends. 

My phone rang and I answered. "Hello-" 

"Mia, this is Nate. You have to come down here it is Bella." I looked at Angie fear streaking my face. She immediatly knew. "We are on our way. You are at the hospital, right?" "Yes." I hung up. "Bella." 

She nodded, "I know Nathan called me." I nodded and we went to the hospital.