Chapter 5..

• Dedicated to My best friend Lynn and the bullys who fucked my life up..

"You know I love you." I nodded. "I have to tell you, your dad came by. He was looking for you but by his face he was not happy. The guys," She hiccuped, "wouldn't let him in." She smiled and pounded her foot on the floor swaying. "Alright, alright. I will get you to bed. You tired?" I treated her like a three year old but she didn't seem to mind.

I went to my bed and laid down. I couldn't believe they didn't tell me sooner. I guess that is just what happens. I know that their hearts were in the right place but I would have liked to known earlier.

-Flashback.-

"Mia put your hair down, that makes you look fat." I heard my friends laugh at her cruel comment. I laughed along with them and put down my hair. I looked down and felt self conciense. I looked at Kelly, the girl who just made that joke and smiled a fake smile. I longed to talk to Angie but she had her own life and she got out of this group while I remained here... stuck... I looked at the time and went to get lunch before the bell rings. 

I got back to the table and they were all laughing accept for Kailey who wasn't looking at me as I sat down next to her. "What is so funny?" I was really confused but they were laughing at what seems like me. "Kelly are you mad at me?" She looked farther and farther away from me. Did I do something wrong? Do I still look fat? Did I say something to affend her? After all those thoughts went through my mind the bell finally rang. As everyone, still laughing, dispersed Kelly looked at me while throwing out her brownie wrapper. 

"You know I wasn't really mad." She smiled and waved her hands to get me to walk near her, and I did so. But why would she lie about that? 

-End of Flash back-

I don't really know why that memory popped up but it did. I looked at Angie as she was calmly sleeping. I sighed and drifted off into a deep sleep. 

-------

"No please don't please don't die. Mom!" I looked at her limpless body as the line went flat. "Help I need help, she is dying!!" I looked helplessly at the doctors who pushed me aside as they did everything they could till they stopped. It went silent accept for the steady beap from the heart monitor. 

Angies POV: 

I awoke in the middle of the night to the sound of Mia screaming. This has happened more than I can count and it still scares the living shit out of me. I ran to her bed where her body was tense and her back was arched. The vein in her neck was popping and she was screeching as if she was being murdered.

"Mia!! Mia you are here you are okay!!" She popped her eyes open and fell into a complete panick attack.

"Ang-gie p-please, I w-want to go. I want t-to see my mom!" She screamed. I looked at her. Normally she doesn't want to die but when she is having a panick attack she feels like she wants to die. 

"Hunny I am here. I am here for you. Shh." I rocked her as she cried and carresed her back. I looked at her and kissed her forehead. I wiped her tears and put her closer. I rocked her till she breathed normally.

"Ang I am-" I cut her off. "Shh it is okay." She always apologizes for when she goes into one of these modes. My head started to pound to the sound of her heart. Jeez how much did I drink last night? I looked at the clock and it was about 4 in the morning and still dark in the hotel room. I leaned back with Mia and kept carresing until we were both sound asleep..

Vics POV:

I was getting ready to go to sleep as I stumbled into my room until I heard screams from Mias room. Her room was cracked open and I looked in to make sure she was okay. I saw Angie holding Mia as she was crying and breathing heavy. I wish I could help her but I knew I would make everything worse with me being in my current state.

I walked into the room and saw Tony getting changed. "Hey, do you know what is going on with Mia?" I looked at him and nodded. He noticed that I didn't want to talk about it so he didn't push. I went to sleep right after I layed down.

Hey guys, long one I know but I want to write right now. Not such a good day today. But I hope you like this one!