Chapter 1...

Mias POV:

I looked at the clock that read 5:30. Groaning I put on a casual warm outfit to go to my first college classes.

Turns out arguing with your father about going to college has its downs. You either sign up earlier for the later classes and get to sleep in or you can procrastinate and argue with your father about it and get the early classes...

"Angie get up!" I through a pillow at my sleeping friend across the room. She groaned and put the covers over her head. "Leave me alone, bitch." I laughed and made myself a bowl of cereal. 

Both of us are forced her by my father. You see my father adopted Angie when we were 7 and from then on my father has been like hers. Her family is well.. How do I put it? Not right. 

She and I are pretty similar when it comes to our dreams and that is being in a band but our dad doesn't want us to persue that. His usual words are "That is just a hobby Mia." or "You aren't good enough for that." 

"You awake in there?" I yell into the one bedroom we share. This little apartment is very cute but can be to small when we have our friends over. Or should I say, Angies friends. 

She is such a social butterfly while I am not. 

"Mia!!!" She screamed causing me to jump and scream. "What the fuck Angie!!" I yelled back at her. "I just bought us Pierce the Veil tickets for their next concert!!" She told me while waving her phone in my face giving me a headache. 

"Oh my god you serious?" I looked at the phone in disbelief. They helped me in ways noone can. I know a lot of people say that but it is true. There music is amazing and I just love them.

"The concert is tomorrow though. I just bought them from Charlie who said she couldn't go." Charlie is one of her friends that I barely even know. "Sick man!" I finished eating and we left for school. 

-The day of the concert-

"I find it funny that we are ditching the second day of school." She chuckled to herself. I wonder what my dad will think of me when he finds out. 

I shake that off and decide to actually have fun. Ever since my mother died neither one of us has been the same. He is more strict causing me to become like a hermit and me not wanting to talk to anyone. My mother was and still is my favorite person in the world.

Sadly I didn't react to her death in the way you should. I looked at my arms and saw all the scars that I put and layered braclets onto them. 

"You ready?" I guess she saw me cover up my scars as I saw her face grow simpithetic. I nodded and headed out the door. 

As we got to the very pact concert I saw the band walk through the crowd of fans. I could tell they were struggling to get through so I didn't bother to try to talk to them. I started to walk away when I dropped my phone harshly onto the ground.

I looked at the screen which was shattered. 

"Shit!" I yelled. I brushed off the dirt and studied it as I began to walk to my seat until I ran into someone forcing me backwards landing on my arm. 

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry!" His voice was very familiar but I was currently occupied with the shooting pain in my wrist. "You okay?"  

I looked up and saw the Vic Fuentes leaning over me. His band already gone and the fans scattering around as the first band began to play. 

"I don't really know." He looked at my wrist. "I think you may have broken it. Come with me backstage. We have a doctor here." He smiled and helped me up.