Chapter 3...

Mias POV

After I had said yes to that date with Vic, my heart stopped. I smiled at Sam and then ran to my room which I am sharing with Angie. "Oh my god.."  I decided to take a nice warm shower. Before I stepped in my phone rang. "Hello?" Shit.. I didn't look at the caller ID. "Finally you decide to answer my fucking calls.."

I looked at my phone which had about 5 missed calls from him and I sighed.

Great.. "Listen dad I-" He interupted me. "No need sweetie. You are already out of my life. Go fuck your life up without me." And with that he hung up. 

I slipped to the floor with my phone still to my ear. He really is going to just drop me out of his life just because I want to follow my dreams.

"Mom? I don't know if you are there," I started saying towards the ceiling. "To be honest I really don't know what I believe. But if you are there I need you. I need you to tell me everything is going to be okay. That things are going to turn around.. I just don't know. Maybe dad is right. Maybe I am not good enough." 

After that last part Angie bursted through the door. "You are good enough and you will make it." I got pretty angry that she was listening to a private conversation, with either my mother or the thought that my mother is there.

"Angie why the hell were you listening in on-"  She interupted me causing me to get even more angry. "I was walking back to OUR room. I also only heard the last part. And the part where you need her to tell you everything is going to be okay." I crossed my arms waiting for her to finish.

"Everything will be okay. We have been together for this long. We have both dreamt about this since we have met. It is happening and I believe we are good enough."  I sighed and hugged her in defeat. "I love you Ang.." She breathed heavily.

"I love you too. Now even more now that we are on tour with the Pierce the Veil!" She broke the hug and started jumping up and down flopping my hands up and down.

I laughed and Sam came into our room. "Oh. uh sorry. Is this a bad time?" She looked at us and our hands which were still interlocked. I laughed, "No we are just really happy to be here. Hey thanks again for coming with us such short notice."

She breathed and laughed. "Oh yeah no prob. I have been dreaming about being in a band like my entire life." Both mine and Angies heads nodded in agreement. "Same." I pointed at both of us. 

We began doing vocals and Sam lightly tapped on the desk as I sang on of the songs I made.

"Woah, bro that is good stuff." She looked at me in awe. I laughed at her reaction. I feel great with about that reaction. I look at both of them then feel the urge for a group hug. "Pack it in girls!" I wave my hands in and they come to me, squeezing me tightly.

"Am I interupting something?" I heard a voice and a knock on the door. Looking to see who it was I saw Vic making me blush slightly. "Hey, nope just got done with one song." He smiled at me making me want to smile back. God what is wrong with me?"

"Well hey, can I talk to you?" I nod and get a huge push causing me to fumble a bit. "Who da fuck was that?" I looked at the girls and Sam looked at Angie who had her usual prank look on her face which usually was extremely red with embarresment and finger to her mouth and a holding of the breathe to not laugh.

I hit her in the back of the head causing both Sam and Vic to laugh. I hear a muffled 'ouch' as I left the room. 

"Well that is Angie for you." I looked at him till the sound of the door opening broke our stare. "Sorry we are going to hang with the guys. I laughed and had a thumbs up with an I-don't-give-a-fuck face. 

He laughed and returned back to my face. I couldn't take it anymore. I kissed him harshly and passionatly till I was out of breath. "We do not speak of this at all." He nodded in agreement wiping his mouth.

We walked into the room with everyone in it and to Angie chugging a bottle of vodka and everyone else saying 'chug chug chug' over and over again. 

"Seriously guys. You are getting drunk without me?" I scream and then grabbed the bottle next to her and begin to chug with Angie causing everyone to shout.

Vics POV:

We walk into the room and Mias face gets angry. Fuck, what if she doesn't like these kind of things. I kept mentally hitting myself till she spoke. "Seriously guys. You are getting drunk without me?" She screams causing me to be shocked to burst out in laughter. 

She litterally chugs half the bottle and starts dancing to the music. I go behind her and grind to the music. Every one was dancing and having a good time. I decided to drink a little. Then little became a lot. Then a lot got to be too much and I passed out.

I awoke to the sound of the door closing. I opened my eyes to the blinding sun and saw that everyone was passed out on the floor except for Mia.

I walked to her hotel and a big smell of bacon and coffee smacked my face.

"Mia, what the hell are you doing awake," I look at the three pans with about 10 eggs and a lot of bacon and a whole coffee maker of coffee. "And cooking?" She laughed as she put on a little music. She danced a little and made her way over to me. 

"I decided to make breakfast for all of you." I was very confused as to why she was not hung over. "H-how are you not hung over?

She giggled a little as she flipped some bacon. "I have taken asprin and I have a high tolerance to that stuff. I used to get drunk and high all the time when my mother first passed away." She continued with everything as she spoke. 

I didn't know that. She looks fine but I guess that is why you don't judge someone by the outside.

Mias POV: 

I couldn't believe that I had just said that but it was true. I didn't take her death very well and drinking was a major part of it. Of course my father didn't notice since he to was drunk most of the time and I either stayed in my room or snuck out of it.

He put his hands on my waist and swayed. "I don't want to become anything serious you know that right?"

He looked at me, "Glad we are on the same page.." Before I knew it we were kissing.

Sorry boring chapter. Will become better I promise! Keep reading on. Love you all!