The Sauna Incident

2014
Everything was almost ready for the small party Meghan and I had planned, all that was missing was our booze hookup since all our friends were only 16 and 17. After brainstorming through our friends I remembered my acquaintance Steve that I'd met at a wedding the previous summer. Steve was 19 and a very tall attractive Brit. I called him asking if he'd do us the favour in return for cash and an invite to the party. He agreed but said he wanted to bring a couple friends. I wanted to keep the party small but figured what was the worst that could happen if a couple extra guys showed up. Meghan was less than happy about this as she wanted to bring her friend Conlan but I'd turned her down claiming I didn't want people I didn't know there and besides Conlan couldn't supply us with alcohol.

Steve arrived with his friend Jack and a bag from the liquor store and the party started of great. We were hanging out in my basement listening to music having a good time. It wasn't long before more of his friends showed up. In the day there was about 12 people there. Me and six of my friends and Steven and four of his. We were drinking steadily and as I got more and more drunk I was really starting to let loose.

One of Stevens friends who to this day I have no clue what his name is we're cuddling together on the couch and he asked if I wanted to go somewhere a little more private. I nodded and pulled him into the sauna attached to the main room in the basement. We started making out and began stripping off our clothes. He started to finger me claiming I was gorgeous and I pulled his pants off and went to my knees. After a while of sucking him off he pulled me back on the bench and told me he wanted to 69 which is never done before so I sloppily agreed until he finished. He asked if I wanted to go further but even drunk I knew I was a virgin and wasn't ready for that so I pushed him off me and but my clothes back on saying I should check on everyone else to be a better hostess. He followed suit and followed me back into the main room.

I don't think any amount of substances could have prepared me for what I saw when I exited the sauna. Maria and Steven were gone. Kenzie was sucking off Kirk in the corner while he fingered Meghan. There were two couples making out on the couch and Danny day alone playing on his phone. I was in shock but still very drunk so I strolled up to Danny and grabbed his face and started to make out with him. I think part of me felt bad. Eventually people started switch partners and it was about as close as you could get to a full on orgy. At the time it didn't even phase me that five of these boys were 19 and 20 years old openly hooking up with high schoolers.

The next morning the few that had stayed were hungover with memories blurred of the night before. We mutually agreed that the events of the previous nights was weird and that we would never think much more of it.

Lesson learned: Older boys will take advantage of young girls if given the means and opportunity.