Firsts Reversed

2013
Growing up in a house of all competitive dancing girls never really led us to a life of exploring the more nerdy aspects of life, everything was hot pink and ballet in our lives. At sixteen years old, my best friend Aiden found out I'd never seen Star Wars before and scheduled a squad weekend movie marathon. We all showed up at Tom's house with any alcohol we could get, ready to turn our night into the longest Star Wars drinking game ever played. The first rule established was "drink every time Jar Jar Binks is annoying" it didn't take long for the whole crew to become absolutely wasted.

At the time I was the absolute definition of the term virgin but as the alcohol kicked in I could feel myself loosening up and wanting to explore. Even better, my crush Jared was there and taking care of me as I lost control to the booze. I was really nervous, I'd never even kissed anyone before. Lame for a 16 year old I know.

I got up off the couch and started dancing the alcohol flowing through me. I rolled my hips and made eye contact giving a sexy smile. It was then that Tom pulled me down on to his lap so I was straddling him. I began grinding my hips into him and he whispered into my ear if I wanted to go to the bedroom and I nodded. He got up and grabbed my hand pulling me towards the guest room just off the living room. I followed Tom blindly but I could feel myself falling in and out of being blackout and once the door closed to the room he took off his pants. Tom instructed me to get on my knees and I obliged. I didn't really know what I was doing but I had read enough one direction fan fiction that I just took what I knew from that and put his dick in my mouth and started sucking.

I'm sure it was a really bad blowjob but he seemed to be enjoying himself until we suddenly heard a knock on the door. Both of us freaked out and he put his pants on as quickly as possible and opened the door to reveal his mom with a questioning look on her face. He lied smoothly and told her I was feeling sick and needed to lie down. I was pretty out of it so I have no idea if she believed us.

Shortly after the rest of our group had finished the movies and we all packed up and left. Aiden and his girlfriend Meghan both giving me knowing looks the whole car ride home. No one ever talked about it ever again.

Lesson learned: People look at you weird when you tell them you've sucked dick but never kissed anyone.