+1+

【LoadingChapter...】
█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 10% ███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 30% █████▒▒▒▒▒ 50% ███████▒▒▒ 70%
██████████100%

"So, what's it like here? Are people nice-Well, I-I mean you are of course, b-but what about the rest?" She seemed a little nervous for her first day here, her dark, hazel tinted eyes darting around the hallway as I zipped up my bag and swung it over my shoulder. I would be nervous if it were me. Actually.. I'm nervous anyways.

"Well.." I began to mutter, almost whispering, "if you don't have my history, I suppose it's nice."

"Hm?"

"I-I mean-it's nice here, yeah." I lied.

We arrived at room 213. I had never had this teacher yet, so I didn't exactly know what I was getting into, but Suitcase was hopeful, so I decided to be hopeful as well.. which was a mistake.

As soon as I entered the room, the hope drained from me. I saw the faces of Nickel and Baseball, the two people in this school that despised me the most.

Nickel, short, tan, gray tipped hair and nose and ear piercings. He either wore sweatshirts or tank tops and there was no in between that I had ever seen, other than picture days. I've memorized the location of his favorite climbing tree, and I avoid it entirely. Baseball, large, pale, nearly white-blond hair, and always wearing his red baseball cap. Stitches on the side of his head from an unknown event, which he never speaks of, so it's constantly up for speculation.He is well known for his athleticism.. and size...

I tried to change my behaviors from middle school last year, but barely anyone took me seriously, especially them. I didn't have friends before,  but at least I interacted with them.. Now no one even speaks to me. I know they talk about "me," but that's not me.

They see me, and Nickel whispers something to Baseball. I frown, but go and sit down next to Suitcase. She looked at me, then at Nickel and Baseball, then back at me.

"Is something wrong?"

"Nono-I'm fine, it's nothing."

"Alright.." she says.

The door then slams open. A man, white haired, blue eyed, and wearing a bow tie, scurries over to the teachers desk carrying a stack of papers.

"H-hello there, students! Give me just a moment, oh dear-" he says.

Suitcase leans over towards me, and whispers, "is that our teacher?"

"I suppose," I whisper back. The air felt of second hand embarrassment as he stumbled to the front of the room, holding a small note card and adjusting his glasses.

"Hi-no-W-Welcome! Welcome to Item High," he stuttered, "I'm your seminar teacher, Mr. Flush, but just call me Toilet." He turned on the digital board that every classroom had, showing a slideshow that I had seen last year. It was mostly the same, other than some year changes and such. Boring..

The bell then rung. I got up, and turned to Suitcase, who was staring out the window.

"Uh, Suitcase?" I tapped her shoulder.

She jumped a little, and then a red tint of embarrassment lit up her face, "Sh-Oh, sorry, I zoned out," she grabbed her golden-colored backpack, heading towards the door, "I'll see you at lunch, yeah?"

I paused for a moment, taken aback, "S...s-sure!" I smiled, for the first time in a while..

"Alright, later!" She waved, going into the hallway. I

Things feel so.. different. I can't pinpoint exactly what.. but..

I think I've made a friend. A real friend...

Hopefully...

ᐯOTE ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕOᗰᗰEᑎT :)
+Word Count: 596+
【Shutting down...】