You Didn't Think This Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

(Val POV)

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Fairy Godmother says and everyone becomes unfrozen. Belle runs to Beast and Ben runs forward while roaring.

"Okay, okay! Oh! We kinda got this all wrapped up here," Mal says as she stops Ben. "Oh..." Ben picks Mal up and twirls her.

"Next time, I rescue you, okay?" Ben asks Mal.

"Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay?" Mal says. I notice Fairy Godmother talking to Jane and I nudge Mal's arm. "I will be right back." Mal and I walk over to them.

"I love you. But you are on a major time-out," Fairy Godmother states.

"Don't be too hard on Jane. We were the ones who put all that crazy stuff in her head," I explain.

"You are beautiful inside and out. Your mom got that right," Mal says.

"I guess I did get pretty lucky in the mother department," Jane says.

"Yeah, I guess so," I say. They walk away and Audrey walks up to us. Mal and I bow and then Audrey bows before we all giggle. Mal and I turn to an usher putting the glass over mom.

"Hey!" Mal calls as we walk over. "Careful!"

"That's our mom!" I tell them. Mal and I walk over to the others. Jay puts his arms around all of us, with me tucked under one by his side.

"Well, let's get this party started!" Jay exclaims.

"Ohay ohay, hey!" We all cheer.

"Oh, yeah Oh, yeah, yeah" Mal and I sing once we are all outside and the fireworks are going off.

"Let's set it off

Oh, yeah

Set it off

you can make it happen" Evie sings.

"Ohay ohay, hey" Everyone sings.

"Kings and queens,

It's our time to rise

Write the book, the story of our lives

This is us taking back the night" Ben sings.

"Ohay ohay" Everyone sings.

"Break the spell, we were born this way

Be yourself, forget the DNA

Everybody raise your hands and say" Mal sings as she makes her way over to Ben.

"Ohay ohay, hey" Everyone sings.

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet

Let's set it off and rock this beat

Dance till your heart is wild and free" I sing as Evie and Doug dance.

"Ooh, Oh, Oh" Everyone sings.