Chapter 2: What happened?

When I woke up I was in a really dark room, the lights turned on. Two really buff people were guarding the exits. "What's going on?" I asked. No reply. (If you have kept on reading this book you should know that this is not the average teen life, I didn't tell anyone yet, but I have powers. Every time I touch something that involves electricity it heats up and blows up,  and I can control the electricity, so that is why I think i'm here.) One big guy walked into the room and asked me some personal questions like: "When was the last time you had sexual contact?" I didn't answer of course. He got mad because I refused to answer the question.

"Fine." he said, ready to pull out a gun and shoot me. He called someone, and of course knowing me, I have to get him more mad. So I use my powers on his phone to shut it off. Then he called in some of his friends to help just in case I do something bad to him. (wimp) 

(An hour later) These guys are about ready to beat up on me. "I will ask you one more time." He said. "No." I said in a mean voice. "Fine." he says. Next thing you know he is trying to punch me in the face, then he grabs me and starts punching me in the ribs. I can hardly breathe. My eyes start going red I can hardly see at all now. But I saw a heating vent right next to me, so I touched it. The building went bye bye. (Another thing, if I make the thing blow up, it won't damage me.) "Fuckin' retards." I mumbled. I hobble out like nothing ever happened even though there is a burning building behind me. Luckily this building was in the middle of nowhere.

I walked about a mile towards my house then called my cousin and asked her for a ride home. ( The reason why I walked a mile towards my house is because I didn't want her seeing the building and she didn't know about my powers.)

No  answer. "Dammit" I mumbled. So I hobbled all the way home for 4 miles. When I got home I wrapped my ribs up with some athletic tape, then took a shower. After I got out of the shower, I realized that my first basketball practice is tomorrow. How will I participate when I hurt my ribs?

" I will worry about it tomorrow." I thought. I went in my bedroom closed the door, did homework for about an hour then fell asleep.