Chapter 5: Run Away Teen!

Okay, so what the car blew up. At least Mr. Carney (The principle) isn't dead right? Luckily he was far enough back that he only got cut up. But got scared, and called the cops. Trust me, I have been with the cops way to many times as a 13 year old.I can't go to jail as a 13 year old?! So I took off running. 

I ran home knowing they wouldn't find me here. My house is in the middle of nowhere. I turned on the tv to see if I was on the news yet. Gladly, I wasn't . I went to the fridge to get a gatorade, "Man, I need to learn how to control myself." I mumbled. 

About an hour later, someone knocked on the door. I got scared. I opened it slowly thinking it was a police officer. But it wasn't it was Sylvia Stoudt, (A really popular girl in our school.) I get nervous around girls. I was telling myself not to mess up anything I say. "Can I come in?" she asks. "No." "I mean yes." I said. "Stupid!" I told myself.

We sat in the living room, I was wondering why she got out of school early. "Was there an early out today?" I asked. "Nope." She said confidently. "I ditched." "How did you do that wothout getting caught?" I asked. "That's what i'm here to tell you!" she said. "I saw what you did outside today." she said. "You blew up a car by touching it, and didn't even get hurt. YOU HAVE POWERS!!!!" "Shhhh" I said. 

"I have powers too!" "I doubt it." I whispered, but she still somehow managed to here me. "I'll prove it!" She is sitting on the couch right? Well next thing I know is that she disappears and appears behind me!.

"The only reason they don't know I left, is because I disappeared and duplicated myself." It's like i'm still there!" She said cheerfully. "Okay, so maybe you do have powers. Who all know in your family?" "My mom." she said. "What about you?" "My mom and dad." I said uncomfortably.

"Just think." she said, "If we work together with our powers, no one will pick on anyone again! We will be the strong ones!" she said. "Wanna here a crazy idea?" she asked. "Sure I said." "Let's join forces." She whispered.