Update! When was Melissa's born? {Not A Chapter}

Time Line of Melissa age for those that want to know when she was born.

***

Melissa was born October 17...

Melissa 13 now since late 2017/ early 2018, she will be turning 14 late 2018.

(12 years old ) late 2016/ early 2017

(11 years old) late 2015/ early 2016

(10 years old) late 2014/ early 2015: (officially a member of the Jonas Family and revealed to the world)

(9 years old) late 2013/ early 2014 (Melissa's birth father went to jail/Jonas Brothers breakup/Alena's born)

(8 years old) late 2012 / early 2013:
(Jonas Brothers reunion announced after 3 and half years/ Melissa's mother died)

(7 years old) late 2011 / early 2012: Married to Jonas filming / Jonas Brothers reunion,

(6 years old) late 2010 / early 2011

(5 years old) late 2009 / early 2010

(4 years old) late 2008 / early 2009

(3 years old) late 2007 / early 2008

(2 years old) late 2006 / early 2007

(1 years old) late 2005 / early 2006:
The Start of the Jonas Brothers!

Oh wow I just realize Melissa been with them for a very long time lol since they first started! xD.

Remember Melissa's mom moved in with the Jonas Family so Paul and his family could help her out. So... when she told Paul she was giving birth and that she promised she would get cleaned, he decided to help raise Melissa's as his own with the help of his wife and kids.

When the boys got famous, people assume that the mother and Melissa's were just a family friend so whenever they had cameras around they would just say that. (Remember people didn't start assuming about Papa J being Melissa father until he posted out that picture of her on her 10th birthday!)

So after all that timeline counting, Melissa birthday is officially!

|
|
|
|
|
V

New Born: Birth Date October 17, late 2005! So that mean her mom was pregnant around late or early January! Ooo I just realize that her and Frankie are only 5 years apart! Frankie was born in 2000, Nick was born 1992, Joe was born 1989, Kevin was born 1987 (well we already knew when they were born, I was just pointing out the obvious LMAO. So I'm glad with picking off 13 at the right age for Melissa when I started writing this.)

(I just wanted to know how old she would be and when she was conceived too in case I have to change her age so it would make more sense. So in case I make a flashback chapter of her past, ya'll might be questioning her age date and stuff.)

I hope this makes sense to ya'll now! Ya'll already know how Paul and Carol met, they met because their mother's were best friends. Now let's talk about how Mel's parents met!

Okay guys! Here's the added timeline to Melissa's timeline story: Since Carol was born 5 years after Paul. Her birthday would have been April 18, 1970, that means she had Melissa when she was... 35! Because Melissa was born in 2005 😊 and no she didn't finish college, she was getting close to finish college until she met Melissa's father. She went to college for 3 years with Paul after she started getting into drugs in college after she met Melissa's father. So she was 18 when she went to college and dropped out at age 23 the third year after telling her parents she wasn't going back. So Paul hasn't seen Carol in... 12 years. She promise him she was gonna get cleaned if she let her stay with him while she was pregnant with Melissa. Paul didn't want her out in the streets while being pregnant since her parents kicked her out. (Do you like how they met? Remember I said that Melissa's father was a drug deeler once in my story, so that got her hook on drugs.)

Remember he was the one that got her into drugs that's why her parents had kicked her out of the house because she was stealing money from them. I remember writing some of the part down, not why she was kicked out.

The only reason Carol died because she didn't want to finish paying him after she got cleaned so she can take care of their kid. Melissa have always blamed her because she never known the truth. Paul never told her the full story of what happened because Melissa's mom didn't want her to know that side of her.

End Notes:
Sorry not a chapter ya'll! This is just in case people have questions about Melissa age and stuff when she became a member or how her mom knew the Jonas Family. Hope all your answers been answered, if it hasn't comment questions and concerned that is related to this topic!