Chapter 5: Dad and Daughter Weekend

⚠️ Warning: Spanking in this chapter! If you don't like spanking please do not read or just skip over it. ⚠️
^
^
^

The warning is literary up there for people that skipped over this.
***

Chapter 5: Dad and Daughter Weekend

Melissa's POV
Mom's away finally! Leaving me with just my dad, boo! I mean I love my dad but ever since he brought back spanking, things have been a lot harder to get around him. So I tried my best to be his good little girl while mom was away, things will definitely be different now that mom is out of town this weekend hanging out with her college girlfriends.

So far dad let me do whatever I want now that mom isn't controlling my diet. I can eat whatever I want, stay up whenever. But I never tried staying out past curfew. My friends and I wanted to catch a movie tonight at the mall, but I wasn't sure if dad was gonna let me.

I saw dad watching sports network and went over to him and sat down and said.

Melissa: hi daddy
Dad: hi pumpkin, how's my little girl *gives side hug*
Melissa: ohhh nothing. I'm guessing it's football season?
Dad: right again my girl, what do you want?
Melissa: what makes you think I want something

Dad gives me look and I sigh, I hate that he knows me so well.

Melissa: okay, my friend and I want to go see the new Spiderman movie, but it doesn't come out until midnight
Dad: midnight?! Are you crazy?! Do you really think I'm gonna let my girl out past curfew
Melissa: but dad-
Dad: no Mel, I have been letting things slide lately since your mother left town, but this one I'm drawing down the line
Melissa: but that's no fair!
Dad: do you know the dangers of being out that late?
Melissa: no... but I promise I will be home right after the movie. You can text me
Dad: if you want to see the movie so badly, why not wait until tomorrow
Melissa: because dad, everyone I know will have seen it already. Please....
Dad: no, N-O. That's spells NO end of discussion
Melissa: but-
Dad: interrupt me about this again while I'm watching the game, and you will be on permanent lockdown with a spanking coming your way, understand me?
Melissa: *sighs* yes sir
Dad: good, now go get your old man a beer and watch the game with me
Melissa: no thanks, I rather complain to my friends about how unfair my father is being

I said leaving the room, he shrugs and I sigh and headed up the stairs and Skype call my friends.

Melissa: new plan, dad said no. Time to sneak out of the house

I told my friends the plan and they agreed with it and we all went along with it, hopefully I was gonna get away with this...

***

Dad pointed into the house and I bite my lip and followed his finger before he swatted my butt hard. I quickly hurried over to the couch to sit down.

Dad: unbelievable, after I told you no about going out, you went behind my back  and went anyways!
Melissa: at least I called you when I was in trouble...
Dad: *glares* that is not the point young lady. The point is you went against my orders and broke curfew
Melissa: I'm sorry dad
Dad: oh yeah well I'm sorry too. Go to the bedroom, you're on lockdown until further-noticed, hand over the phone
Melissa: no daddy! Not my baby!
Dad: hand. it. over. Melissa
Melissa: dad...
Dad: Melissa Paula Sorrento-Jonas!

When dad says full name he means business. When he started counting I flew up the stairs after giving him my phone.

I pulled my knees close to my body, while waiting for more of my punishment I know was coming for me. There's no way I'm just gonna get away with just lockdown, I know dad is planning on something too. I remember when Frankie snuck out, I heard loud smacks coming from his room. Do you think he will spank me too? After all he did bring back spanking because I screwed up like always. Plus the paddle was still hook up in the room when he used it on me last time for skipping school. I got up and grabbed the mini paddle.