Chapter 23

Jack POV

"Did you fools really think I wouldn't come prepared?!" Pitchy laughed. "Show yourself you coward!" "Aw Jackie poo, please don't be mad. I can give you anything you want." Cupid whispered. "Shut up!" Tooth yelled.

They both laughed. "Go on my children. Fight for your daddy." Just as Pitchy said that both him and Cupid appeared. "Me and you!" "No no no." He shook his head. "You and them." We looked all around us and a bunch of black goons were ready to attack us. "Good luck." He disappeared.

"For Paris!" Bunny charged.
"For Paris!" North boomed.
"For Paris!" Tooth screamed
"For Paris!" Flame shouted
Sandy put his fist in the air and swung it around.
"This is for you Paris Fawn." I whispered and began fighting.

Pitchy POV

They are killing them fast. "What are we gonna do! What are we gonna do!? Dad's gonna kills us. I told you we should have just killed her!" Cupid got in my face. I pushed her down and grabbed her face. "Don't do that again, or it will be your last mistake." She nodded her head as I kissed her cheek.

Think think think

Jack. Kill Jack. Poor girl will kill herself. A perfect Romeo and Juliet sequel. "Cupid." "Yes my dear brother." "Plan B. You know what to do." "Yes brother." I smiled.

Jack POV

"Is that all you got?!" We defeated all the goons. "No my dear friend. It's only the beginning." Pitchy laughed. I growled. "Jack! Jack!" Paris ran up to me and hugged me. "What are you doing?! How did you get out the bubble?!" "I'm okay baby!" Everyone ran up to her and hugged her. "I thought something bad happened to you Lass." Bunny hugged her. "No I'm quite alright." North came up to her and gabbed her spinning her around in the air. "My sweet daughter. You are okay?!" "Yes North." she rolled her eyes causing him to frown.

"Jack!" She looked at me. "I love you. Kiss me!" She kissed my lips hard. This wasn't her. It didn't feel like how it always felt. I didn't feel like how I always felt when I kissed her. I pushed her on the ground. "Cupid." Tooth growled going straight for her.

Pitchy POV

"True love poison kiss." I laughed. Jack is gonna die unless Paris can kiss him in time. "You won't get away with this." I heard her sly quite comment but didn't know where it was coming from. "Of course I will girl. You are nothing just a poor fragile little human. I feel bad for you honestly. The love of
your life is gonna die unless you can kiss him. I'm pretty sure unless he breaks this bubble of his that you're in there forever. So you won't be able to save him sweetie." I laughed evilly.

"Jack! Jack!" I heard banging on the ice. Stupid girl. I already knew she was dying. Dad will never doubt me again.

Jack POV

"Guys I don't feel that well..." I muttered. "Jack!" Flame caught me before I fell. "Make sure Paris is alright. She's in the bubble I've been practicing on." I coughed. "She's safe. I still can't see her." Bunny said. "Ahhh!" I yelled. Everyone panicked. "What's wrong Jack! What's hurting you my boy!?" North said coming down to check on me.

"My heart burns!" I felt my skin crawling. I threw my staff and looked at me hand. It started turning black. "What's happening to me!?" "I'm so sorry Jackie poo, this is what I had to do." Cupid said. Tooth looked around. "I will get her Jack." "I know you will Tooth." I screamed again because the pain got worse. I felt it everywhere.

"What's going on?!" Everyone gasped. My skin was all black. I took off my shirt. The only thing left was my white hair. "If you don't get what you need soon enough Jackie boy, you will die." Pitch laughed.