Chapter 8

Flame🔝
----------------

Jack POV

I've been up for hours, just admiring Paris features. I've been creasing her face and her soft skin. I don't know how I'm not bored yet.

I ran my thumb across her soft plump lips. Her light red cheeks, her features are very define. She has long eyelashes without the makeup. Her cute button nose. Her high cheekbones. She's just over all beautiful.

I rubbed up her legs and thighs. Her warm body pressed against mine felt so good. I should get up because morning wood is never the best. I softly got her from on top of me and layed her down careful not to wake her up.

She moaned lightly for the loss of contact. I closed my eyes and lightly kissed her shoulder. I got up and did my business and decided to take a very cold shower. After I got dressed I went in the dining room and everyone was already up.

"Morning." I greeted. Everyone said good morning and even Flame was here, sitting with Tooth. "Where's Paris, Frost?" "She's still sleep kangaroo." I smirked. He rolled his eyes but nodded his head. They have a brother and sister type relationship.

"Why didn't you wake her up." Tooth flashed me a smile. "Because she looked peaceful and we had a very long night." I smirked. She lightly gasped and secretly rolled her eyes but I saw.

A yeti brought me my brafkest. "Thanks." "Hokkyo!" I laughed. Guessing he said 'your welcome.'

Paris POV

"No, no stop! It hurts! I can't take no more." I screamed jotting out of my sleep. I looked around and I was in Jack's room. I sighed in relief.

I keep having nightmares. A voice keeps telling me "that I will be his soon." What does that even mean. I haven't told any of the guardians because I don't want them to worry. I know I'll be fine.

I got out of bed and put on Jack's shirt and walked to my room. I took a shower and put on this

I then put a hair piece on my pony tail

I then put a hair piece on my pony tail. I walked out of my room and went to the dining room. "Good morning everyone." I smiled happily.

"Morning sister." Bunny came and hugged me as I hugged him back. "Morning Paris." Hey North." I flew up and kissed his rosy cheek as he giggled with glee. "Hi Sandy." He waved at me and gave me a bright smile.

"Your finally up sleepy head." Jack kissed me. "Hey! None of that, you old snowman!" I laughed as Jack rolled his eyes and pulled away folding his arms. I pecked his pouty lips twice.

"Hi Tooth, Flame." "Hi Paris." Tooth said. "Sup girl." Flame smiled. Jack put his cold hand on my knee and I saw him roll his eyes. Ok Mr. Jealous.

I grabbed his hand and squeezed it, reassuring him he has nothing to worry about. He smiled and kissed my hand. A yeti brought me my brafkest and I thanked him.